It Was All a Dream

Sam's pov

"Baby, wake up. We'll be late for Cassie and Dean's wedding." I woke up to a voice whispering in my ear.

My eyes popped open to the most beautiful amber eyes staring back at me. "Gabriel!" I yelled attacking him with a hug. "I'm so sorry. You must be an angel now. I don't know why I killed you..... I'm......im So sorry...i love you Gabe..... I never got the chance to tell you... But I love you...." I start sobbing.

"What in the world are you talking about Samwich? Killed me? Not telling me you loved me? What kind of dream did you have baby?We've been married for 8 years Sam. Of coarse you've told me you love me. We tell each other we do every day." Gabriel said rubbing my back.

"Dream....... it was all a dream?" I ask pulling my face away from his chest. "Yes baby, I'm right here, you didn't kill me." Gabriel whispered.

I smashed my lips agents his and we kissed until we couldn't breathe. "I'm here baby.... now come on. We need to get ready for our brothers wedding." Gabriel said cupping my face in my hand.

"Wedding?" I ask. "Yea, Dean proposed to Cas last Christmas. Don't you rember? And Lilly is going to be flower girl." Gabe said. His voice full of concern.

"I.. I thought that was apart of the dream.... to..." I said. "Gees Sam you really did hit your head hard. Next time you watch out for those walls." Gabe said jokingly. "What wall?"I ask.

Gabe laughed and said "just playing with you baby. Ok now, let's go now."

Gabriel left the room as I pulled off the covers. I was butt naked. We'll that explains the bruses, pain in my inner thighs, and the hickies on my neck!

"Gabe! What the hell did you do to me! I can't go out in public looking like this! Let alone my brothers wedding!" I yell out to him wherever he is.

I here Gabriel chuckle and his head pops in the doorway. "Why not show off my little master piece? I'm sure I left a hand print on your ass. Besides you did a lot worse to me. I'm surprised I can walk." He says then goes back to the room he was previously in.

I roll my eyes and get up. My legs ache but I manage to walk to the shower. That moment reminded me of the point in my dream on Christmas morning. But instead of it being Cas and Dean it was actually me and Gabe.

I shake off the feeling...slightly disgusted that I would dream about my brother and brother-in-law having sex.

I suddenly see Gabe' s silhouette outside the curtain. "You need to hurry up baby. Cas is already here. Your suit is all layed out on the bed and I made you coffee in the kitchen."  Gabe said. I poked my head out of the shower just in time to catch Gabe about to leave.

"Gabe! Wait!" I call out to him. He turns around and comes back to me. "Sorry Sam no second rounds. Mabey later." Gabe says smirking. I lean down and kiss him and say "I love you." He smiles up at me. "I love you to Samsquatch."

Gabe turns around and leaves. I finish my shower and got out. I put on my suit and head out to the kitchen. Gabriel and Cas were having a chat at the kitchen table and were eating breakfast.

"Well don't you look handsome." I say walking over to him giving him a quick kiss on the lips before walking over to my coffee.   "You to beautiful." Gabe smirks up at me.

"Hi Cas. Ready for your big day?" I ask Cas patting him on the shoulder. "Hello Sam. And yes. I'm quite nervous though." Cas says.

"Im just glad you to are finally getting married. It's been over a year since he's asked you. You deserve a guy like Dean. He's a good man. I've known him a lot longer than you have Cassie. Thanks to Samwich." Gabe said getting up and ruffeling Cas' hair.

"Gabe I just got my hair neat. Now my hair is a mess again." Cas wined.

"Looks the same to me Cassie. It looks like it always dose. So if that's what you call neat then there is something wrong with your fashion since." Gabe says and Cas grumbles something under his breath.

"Come on guys. You don't want to be late to your own wedding Cas." I say mainly to Cas. "Yes! In one short hour you will be Castiel Winchester!" Gabriel cheers jumping up and down.

"Ok let's get this show on the road!" I say heading towards my car. Gabe calls shotgun so Cas sat in the back. We drove to Bobby's house because that's whare we held the wedding.

Dean was with Bobby in the back and Cas went to go get ready. Balthy was the one who was going to give Cas away and  Gabriel was Cas' best man. I was best man for Dean and Lilly was Flower girl. Garth was the one who wedd them.

It was a perfect wedding. And in the end Gabe took me home and did what was promised earlier.