I Love You More Than Love

Dean's pov

I push Cas inside and out lips still connected. We bump into walls and other furniture but some how make it to my room. Because all the noise a very pissed off Balthy stumbles out to find us ferociously making out as we walked passed him.

He yells at us but I was too busy making out with Cas I didn't here what he said. All I herd was something about f*king his brother.

We finally make it to my room and we pull away for breath. Cas pants hard looking at me with those eyes. Those eyes held many secrets that I knew I would know some day.

"Wow.... that was..... just wow..." Cas breathes out breathlessly.

"Yea, there's a lot more whare that came from." I say in the same tone.

"D-dean.... I've never been kissed before. You were my first kiss...." Cas stammer out.

"Really? Because your sure a hell of a kisser. " I say back smiling down at the slightly shorter man.

He shyly smiles up at me and nods. "Your actual the only person I've ever had loving sexual contact with..." he says in a lower softer voice.

"Cas? What do you mean by that?" I ask cupping his cheek in my hand. He looks up into my eyes and I could see fear.

"My dad was a drunk deadbeat who would harm me and my brothers. Because my mother died shortly after I was born he blamed me for her death. And when I said you were the only one who has ever touched me sexually with love is because..... I was sexually abused.... when my oldest brother Lucifer found out about dad he took us in. Became our legal guardian and sent dad to jail. But like dad he blamed me for mom's death. So he did the same horrible things to me and worse. My other brothers never knew about it. My school saw my bruses and interrogated me. I told them everything. Then they sent me and my brothers to foster homes and sent Lucifer to jail." Cas told me his story and tears were running down his face.

"Don't worry Cas, nobody can hurt you now. As long as your with me nobody can hurt you. " I say wiping away his tears.

Cas leaned into the touch and I held him by his waist. I walked him to my bed and sat him down. I took off his trench coat and carelessly tossed it to the ground. He looked at me with confusion so I smiled and placed a hand on his chest making him lie back.

I then took off his tie and wrapped in around his eyes for a blind fold. "Do you trust me Cas?" I whisper in his ear. He slowly nods and relaxes his body.

I then take off his shoes and socks setting them on the floor. I undo his shirt buttons and trace my fingers on his smooth chest. I look up at him and see his mouth twitch up into a quick smile and feel him shake slightly at the touch.

I then reach up for a kiss whispering in his ear "ticklish Cas?" And he only smiles completely relaxed.

I take off his white button up shirt and toss it with his coat. I bend down again and kiss him again working on his belt. I kiss around his jaw and down his neck. I kiss down his chest down to his pants line.

I reach up to grab his hand and he squeezes it breathing out "go ahead. I trust you Dean"

I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slowly and carefully slide off his pants. Now at this point he was only in his boxers. I look at the beautiful man in front of me and think to myself what did I ever do to deserve an angel like you?

I quickly take off my clothes down to my boxers and climb into bed next to him. I kiss him once more and take off his blind fold and toss it with the rest of his garments. "Mabey some other night Cas. I just wanted to admire your beauty." I say snuggling into him.

He looks into my eyes and say "Ok Dean. Mabey some other night." I nod and say "I love you Cas." Cas wraps an arm around me and said "I love you too Dean."

And with that we fell asleep.