Unpleasant Visitor

Dean's pov

It's been two weeks since all the misfortune happened. Work called me in as a buz, and Cas tied me in pretty big knots. Life got even more difficult the people who thought were helping ended up already broken strings.

My heart was shattered and Cas and Balthy do now a days is mope around sobbing over their dead brother. Being away from my partner and daughter makes my work hard to concentrate. The only thing keeping me going is Gabriel. I need to find Gabriel's killer so I could get Cas' life back together.

Then I could get back to my daughter. Hell knows how long my baby has before she goes up to the clouds with her mother. I want to spend as much time with her as I possibly can.

Chuck knows all about the problems I've had the past two weeks and he takes it easy on me. That's saying something for him being my boss and ex-partner. He was upgraded to chief when I was still in training. And I refused to work with any partner after him. He was my best friend.

He must have known something about Cas to let me be his new partner. It must have been the fear in his eyes that reminded him of me on my first day on the job. And I guess he thought because (I was the best in the office) I would shape him up to be as good as me.

Eh, good ole Chuck really knows how to push the right buttons to make me do what he wants.

I got a call on the phone from Cas saying he has a few suspects and is willing to help out with this round. I was hesitant but finally gave in because hey! If he is feeling better I'd better keep him better.

I told Chuck Cas had a lead and was going to check it out. I got in my car and started driving to pick up Cas. When I got there Cas got in and drove off. "So Cas, you said you had a lead?" I ask taking a glimpse at Cas.

"Yea, well.... sort of.... really Balthy mentioned something and I had an idea." Cas said.

"Well I'm all ears Cas. Talk away. All this stress with Lilly and work and bills hasn't been very helpful on my brain lately." I say in a very exhausted way.

"Well, there is a guy named Crowly. He runs Hell's Hotel. A very big and expensive hotel for only the people who have big bills on their person. Well Crowley went into the bar one day flashing off his big bills at everyone. Gabriel didn't like him and told him to leave. They got into a big fight and Gabe won. In the end of the fight Crowley yelled at him saying 'You'll regret ever messing with the king of hell. I'll be back and send you to hell. But not my hotel. I mean the real hell.' That only happened three weeks ago." Cas said.

"Well it sounds like a good enough reason to interrogate. Let's go get this Crowly fella." I say heading over to Hell's Hotel.

When we got there we were greeted by big men in big black suits. The hotel was gated and had security all around the place. "Do you have a reservation to meet the king?" One of the men asked.

"No, but we need to talk to him." I say handing the guy our badges. The guy takes a look at the badges and looks at us. "Sorry agents Winchester and Novak but the boss is busy in a meeting. Try coming around six." The man says.

"Look buddy we are here for a murder and Crowley is our suspect. So if you don't mind, call your boss and tell him we need to talk to him." Cas says pinning him to the wall.

"Ok, ok, chill man, chill, hold on." The guy says. Then into a walkie talkie he says "Boss, the cops are here and they need to talk to you. It's about a murder."

Seconds later a door busts open and a short guy in a white expensive suit comes stomping over to us. Anger infuriated in his eyes. "This better be important! I was in the middle of a business meeting!" He said in a strong British accent.

"Y-y-yes m-my lord. There's been a murder." The man says to what must be Crowley.

Crowley turns his attention to me and asks a little snappy "who's dead?"

I smirk at him and say "You know the guy from the bar, Gabriel Novak?"

"Yea, what dose that bloody fool have to do with any of this?" Crowley snaps.

"Well he was murdered! That's what!" I yell causing a few heads to turn.

Crowley rolls his eyes and says "come with me. We don't want to disturb the customers." Walking to a door behind the desk.

"Well to start it off I didn't do it. I've been stuck here since last month. And plus I had no intention to ever go back to that slobby poor pub. You can check my cameras, guards, and girlfriend Juliet. I was here the whole time. Not a wink of sleep." Crowley explained.

"Well.... uh...... oh! Why did you go to the bar in the first place? And what did Gabriel have agents you?" Cas asks.

"Well I went to the Bar to pick up a package from one of my clients. And Gabe and I go way back. He said the last time we had spoken to each other before the Bar incident that he would beat the tar out of me if I ever get near him again.

But hey I had a reason to be there. How would I know he and Balthazar owned the pub? So he beat the tar out of me like he said he was going to and those nonscence words came out of my mouth out of anger. I never really ment them. I had no intention to ever go back." Crowley explains.

"What do you mean by you go way back?" I ask.

"Me and the trickster were best buddies in high school. We were the Trickster Kings. We would pull all sorts of pranks and get in trouble all the time. But one prank went to far. And I was so scared of the punishment I blamed Gabriel on the whole thing saying he forced all the pranks on me. He never forgave me for it. I guess the punishment scared him so hard because after he finally came back to school, he beat the tar out of me. Told me to go to hell. So, I did. And made more money than the entire state could make." Crowley explains as smoothly as leather.

Me and Cas look at each other questionless and let out a breath we didn't know we were holding in. "Well..... thank you for your time Mr.Crowley. We can find our way out." I say pulling Cas out of the room and to the door.

"Well.... that got us nowhere." I said as we got in the car.

Cas sighed but looked over at me and asks "can I come back to work and help you? We get things done as a team. And I know you like me being here."

He looks at me with the big blue glorious hypnotizing eyes.

I sigh and give in. "Oh.....fine Cas. Besides I love- I mean I like having you around." I fix myself from saying something stupid.

"What were you about to say Dean? " Cas asks his eyes full hope.

"Um....I....I.....I was going to say I L-l-love being your partner...." I say slowly. I had to watch my mouth before I spill my entire feelings on this poor soul. He is to delicate for my problems.

Cas turns to look at me and says "Dean I think..... I'm.....im in love with you..... please don't be mad....."

I stay quiet for a moment. Then pull into the drive way. "De-" Cas starts but I silence him with a kiss. He kisses back and in doing so puts my car in park. Since I was to busy kissing him.