He Who's Least Suspected

Sam's pov

I first met him at the pub. My girlfriend died not to long ago and I was devastated. I wasn't ready to move on. He had an eye on me as soon as I walked in. He came over to me with a beer in his hand and handed it to me.

I gladly took it and took a swing. He sat down next to me like he had nothing else to do and started to chat with me. To tell you the truth he was a little comforting. He took my mind off of Jess. But when he started flirting with me it brought me back to reality.

I thought he was drunk. But the thing is, he didn't take a single swing of alchoal. Just sipped on water. I tryed to back off but he kept getting closer. I somehow became his friend and kept coming back to the pub.

Every time I came in he would buy me a drink and tell me the drinks were on the house. I had to admit he was kind of helping me get through Jess' death. I told him about me and my life and how my brother Dean was best agent in the F.B.I.

He told me his name for the first time since I met him. Gabriel. What an interesting name. And he some how knew my name already. Something about Dean coming in every now and then talking about me.

I figured it out not to long ago. When he told me he was in love with me. I nearly spit out my drink. My reaction must have scared him because he jumped and looked at me with big pleading eyes. I could see tears start to form in his eyes like he was going to cry.

"Gabriel are you drunk?" I ask looking him up and down.

"No, I don't drink. I only serve them." Gabriel says in a shaky voice and wide eyes.

"Look man.... I told you that I'm not over Jess yet.... and.... I don't have anything against it but I'm not Gay..... im sorry buddy...." I say awkwardly.

"Yea...sure..... I'm so stupid.... I'm sorry.... Didn't mean to bother you.... I'm sorry Sam.... i.... i...didn't mean to....." Gabriel said with tears running down his face and he ran off.

That was the last time I went to the pub. I couldn't bare seeing him again. I would only hurt him. Because if I had admitted to him that I had the same feeling for him I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Everyone I loved died. All I have left is my brother Dean. And I barely see him because of his work.

About a week later I'm now insanely obsessed with this angel like man. The only way to stop thinking about him was to kill him. I grab my knife and but in rubber gloves. I drive to the pub and wait outside. Waiting for everyone to leave.

I saw my brother walk in with a guy. Probably his boyfriend. When they left Balthy closed up behind them. I saw Gabe in the window cleaning up a nerve roase up in me. When every car and person was gone I made my move.

I walk up to the door and knock. I herd Gabe yell that they were closed but I kept pounding. He came over with a look of annoyance but it all washed off when he saw my face.

"S-sam?" He asks as he unlocked the door and opened it for me.

"Hey Gabe. Could we talk?" I ask.

"Sure, yea have a seat. I'm just cleaning up. Want a drink?" Gabe asks with a hint of fear in his voice.

"No, I'm good." I say holding the knife behind my back.

"So....Sam.... it's been a while...." Gabe said. Trying not to sound nervous. "Yea it has." I say casually like I wasn't about to murder him.

"Your brother was here a while ago. With my little brother. They're partners. Dean says you don't stop talking about me. That you like me back..... but your afraid to admit it." Gabe says.

"Well, is that so? Well he's lying. I don't like you back. Like I said. I'm. Not. Gay. I'm not my brother. And he has no idea what I think about. Jess was everything to me and ever will be." I said gripping the knife tighter.

Gabe comes out from the bar and to the middle of the room pointing to the door. "Then don't waste my time telling me how I'm a bloody fag and leave. You already broke my heart once I don't want it to happen again." Gabe said.

I get up and walk towards him. "Gladly. But first I have something for you. It's the only reason I came." I say getting really close to him.

"And what exactly is that?" He asks looking up at me with teary eyes.

"This." I whisper to him and kiss him at the same time stab him with the knife.

He falls to the ground with a loud thump and blood starts to spill. I get this sick idea to to spread his blood out like angel wings then take my leave.

I don't bother with locking the door knowing that the cops will be over later the next morning so I took off. Back to collage. Nobody will suspect little ole me. The top F.B.I agent Winchester's little brother.