Gotcha

Sam's pov

As I woke up from yet another nightmare I wish was true I get up and groggely get ready for my brothers wedding. I regret ever killing Gabe. I know this is going to break Deans heart but I'm going to tell him. After the wedding and after I have gotten home. Then I'm going to stop myself from doing any harm ever again. And take myself upstairs to tell Gabriel that I really do love him back.

As I'm in the shower I have a hallucination of Gabe' s blood running down my face. I yell out in agony and turn off the water.

I walk in my room and find all the sketches of the bloody angel wings I drew that sickly day. I get so angry I throw everything around tearing them to shreds. I get dressed when I'm done and grab the gun I stole from Dean years ago.

I stuff it in my inner jacket pocket so nobody will see it. Then storm out. I try to act normal when I get there but seeing everyone's happy faces made me miserable.

Dean and Cas don't deserve to suffer anymore. When everything was  over with, I went up to the stage with the microphone. "Um... hello everyone.... I like to congratulate my brother and now brother-in-law. And also I have a confession to make..." I say putting my hand  on the inside pocket holding the gun.

I had grabbed everyone's attention by then. "I...im Sorry Castiel, and I'm sorry Balthazar....and I'm sorry Dean for the pain I am about to put upon you... I killed Gabriel Novak.... I killed him and I don't know why I did. I loved him. And ever since that night I've had torchering nightmares. So now that I confessed.... I'm pulling a wait off all your shoulders... And mine to." I say at the last second I pull the gun out and shot myself  in the head.

Last thing I herd has my brother scream "SAMMY!" Then I blacked out. And was never going to wake up again.