Christmas

Cas'  pov

It was my first Christmas in Kansas. 6 months had passed since Gabriel's death and 3 for Lilly's. I helped Dean decorate the other day and we backed cookies. For once this entire time of sorrow we finally have a care free happy day.

Balthy and I went present shopping days before, for Dean. Because we wouldn't be whare we were without him.

I woke up bright and early Christmas day next to the man I loved. He was still asleep so I got out of bed and got in the shower. Moments later I here a yawn and footsteps in the bathroom.

"Don't you think its a bit early to be up Cas?" I here Dean ask as I see his silhouette come closer. A hand appeared and pulled the curten aside reveling a very sexy Dean Winchester.

"Its never to early on Christmas Dean!" I say wrapping my arms around his waist. He let's his hands roam to my ass and squeezed it making me yelp.

I push him into the water kissing him while we both get soaked. We stand there kissing and other things until we notice the water turned cold.

We quickly wash and get out to find there was only one towel and Dean hasn't done the laundry yet. My first thought was distract him and grab the towel. I smashed him agenst the wall kissing him and secretly reaching for the towel.

But when my hand reached the towel rack... it was gone! I open my eyes and saw Dean smirking down at me. "Looking for something?" Dean asks. Then both his hands wrap around my waist and we are pressed closer together with the towel around the both of our waists.

I smirk up at him but yelped as I suddenly felt a sharp tingling feeling on my raw ass just as Dean pulls his hands to my lower back.  He kept one hand on the towel for a clasp and brought the other to my cheek.

He bends down once more to steel another kiss walking us over to the sink. Then he snatched the towel away letting cold air hit  my lower reagen making me yelp.

"Dean..... I'm cold." I wine as I pout. He chuckles wrapping the towel around his waist and looks me up and down. "Well I think you look beautiful naked." He says walking into our room. "But Dean...... I want the towel!" I wine.

Dean sighs and takes off the towel throwing it at me. By the time I had it secure Dean already had a fresh pair of boxers on. I smirk at him walking towards him but passed him to get to my drawer.

Because he thought he was going to get a kiss and didn't he ripped the towel off. Again. "Dean!" I yell as I suddenly felt a COLD hand on my bare ass once again.

Dean chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me into another kiss. "Dean let me get dressed." I say and push him off. Once we get dressed we walk out of the room. Balthy' s door was still closed so that ment he was still probably asleep.

I burst into his room flicking on his lights singing "DECK THE HALLS WITH-" until I get hit with a shoe. "CASTIEL GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Balthy yells as he pulls his sheets over his body.

"Oops sorry Balthy!" I say closing the door with a very red face. "Cas! Sam's here!" Dean yells. I come in the kitchen to see Dean and Sam chatting happily about the food their making. "Hello Sam. How are you?" I ask as o walk in.

"I'm good. How about you Cas?You and Dean still good?" Sam asks. "Yep! We were-" I was saying but Sam cut me off "that's great, don't need to know about your sex life Cas."

A grumpy Balthy walks in moments later giving me the death glair. "Look Cas, I know you were excited and all, but you really need to knock first. Sorry if I hit you in the head with the shoe. I was aiming for the door." Balthy says with a sigh patting my shoulder.

The door bell rings and I go to get it. Chief Shirley, Deputy Charlie, our mourg guy Kevin, and our newest tech guy Adom were at the door.  "Hi Cas! Merry Christmas!  Everyone greets me as they all pile in.

The smell of ham filled the air as well as other food. A few minuets later Bobby and Garth arrived.

We all ate are our Christmas meal along with some special Christmas pie for desert. We opened presents from each other and chatted for a while.

When Dean disappear off to somewhere I started to look around for him. I herd a little bell ring then Deans voice echo from the living room. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" I here him say.

I walk into the room and over to Dean. "I know it's been almost 9 months since Cas started working with us.  And has been the longest partner I've ever had. And I rember when I made the decision that Cas would be my permanent partner. And Cas and his brother has been living here with me since day Gabriel passed. I was afraid they might've done something stupid. And ever since I called Cas mine I've had this question on my mind...." Dean says then turns to me and gets down on one knee.

"So, Castiel Novak. Will you give me the honer of being your permanent partner for life and marry me?" Dean ask pulling out a tiny ring box opening it up to have a ring with sapphires and emeralds embedded in silver.

At this point I had tears running down my face. "YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I love you Dean Winchester!" I say as he slides the little ring on my finger.

The crowd cheers as we kiss. We had a good rest of the evening.