Attack

Dean's pov

When I took Cas and Balthy home to my place it was like a normal day. "Dean, whare are we going to sleep? We can't live on your couch." Cas asks.

"Don't worry Cas, I have two guest rooms down the hall past Lilly's room. Right across from my room." I said getting out of my car. They follow and I help them with their stuff. I walk in the house and call out "Beth! I'm home early. You can keep the extra money. Thanks for watching Lilly."

That's weird I don't here a response. "Beth? Lilly?" I call. I see Beth come out of Lilly's room. "Shhh, I just put her down for a nap. She hasn't been feeling good today." Beth whispers.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know. " I whisper back. "Its ok Mr.Winchester. I understand." Beth says. "Oh well. Goodnight Mr.Winchester." Beth says packing her stuff and heading for the door. "Goodnight Beth. Safe travels." I say as she leaves.

"Well as I was saying these are your rooms and mine is here. Now if you excuse me I'm going to check on Lilly." I say heading to Lilly's room.

As the guys get comfortable I check on my daughter. When I walk in the room she is shaking violently and looked like she couldn't breathe. "She is having a seizure... And an asthma attack at the same time." I say under my breath.

I rush to her bed table and grab her inhaler. I calmed her down to the point whare she wasn't having a seizure. I gave her the inhaler and she took it. She eventually calmed down. "Daddy.... I don't feel well...." Lilly says.

I feel her forehead and notice she has a fever. "Ok baby, I'll be right back." I say. I head to the kitchen and grab the thermometer. And a cooling pad. I return to her and check her temperature. 104.9° was what I read on the thermometer.

"Baby we need to get you to the hospital. C'mon." I say to her picking her up. I pass by Cas and Balthy' s room and say "I'm taking Lilly to the hospital you good?"

Balthy nods and Cas just groans as a response.

I say softly to Balthy "You and Cas are welcome to anything here. And take care of each other. I don't want ether of you to hurt yourselves."

"You take that little angel to the hospital Dean. I'll take care of Cas." Balthy said patting my shoulder. He gives me a reassuring smile and pushes me to the door.

I climb into my car with Lilly in the back. She was laying in the back seat holding the cooling pad to her stomach. I drove her to the hospital and they took her to the back room to examine her. A nurse came over to me asking questions.

"When I got home her babysitter said she wasn't feeling good all day. Really cuddly and cold and heat waves. Temperature of 104.9°, and She had a seizure and asthma attack at the same time." I tell the nurse.

The nurse writes all that down and goes to tell the doctor. I wait in the waiting room until the doctor comes to tell me what's going on with my baby.

About an hour later I'm half asleep in the chair when the doctor finally comes out to tell me what's wrong with my baby. "I'm sorry Mr.Winchester but I'm sorry to say.... your daughter has.... cancer."

Right then and there my heart shattered. My baby has cancer. She is only 5 years old. She's to young to die. She has had such a hard life already. And just when she is actually enjoying herself it's being ripped away.

The doctor leads me to her room. With the lights on I can fully see the red blotches all over her skin they call cancer bubbles. Her skin so pale and cracked. There were dark circles under her eyes. She was hooked up to all sorts of machines. Wires and tubes hooked up to her as if she were a puppet. She looked miserable.

"Daddy..." she called for me weakly. "Shhh, it's ok baby." I say rushing over to her.

"Daddy it hurts. It all hurts." Lilly says reaching out to me.

I grab her hand and held it. "I know baby. I know. Try to get some rest. It will get better soon baby. I promise. Daddy loves you baby. Daddy loves you." I say with tears forming in my eyes.

"I love you to daddy. Don't cry daddy. It's going to be alright. Mommy is an angel watching over me. I'll be safe." Lilly said.

That broke me. I couldn t keep back the tears. Those words coming from my baby's mouth tore me apart. I get out my phone and text Balthy.

DW: I'm staying at the hospital for the night. Lilly has cancer.

BN: omg....I'm so sorry. I'll tell Cas.

DW: she just told me that it's alright. Her mommy is an angel and watching over her........ I don't want my baby to die.

BN: I know Deano I know.

CN: omg Dean I'm so sorry. I just herd from Balthy. I am truly sorry.

DW: thanks Cas. I'm staying for the night so make yourself comfortable.

CN: ok Dean. Is there anything I can do to help?

DW: no Cas. Stay home. Stay safe.

CN: ok Dean. Take care.

DW: you to Cas.

I put my phone up and look at Lilly who was already passed out. "Goodnight baby." I whisper.