"Oh my little honey bee!"

Chapter 1: "Oh my little honey bee!"

"Do I call you sir?" The green eyed man in front of Louis tenses, "No...anything but that."

"Alright so should I call you by your first name?"

"No it's...intimate."

"Jesus Christ! Mr.Styles, the hell do you want me to call you in front of your goddam family?" He seethes and His boss sighs before rubbing his temples, "Call me Harry."

"Alright..Ha—"

"Wait wait....Lemme just get ready for a second."

"Oh okay alright. Get ready." Louis comments leaning back as he nibbles on the cookies, Mr.Styles genuinely looks like someone who's getting ready for something too big.

"Okay... I'm done."

"Harry."

"Louis." And oh was that intimate? Because Louis really did not just experienced a full body shudder just by hearing his name.

"Wasn't so hard was it—" but before he could complete Harry was slamming the door of his office shut leaving Louis and his cookies alone.

Louis huffs and nibbles on the cookies. He was sitting in Harry's house right now with his packed bags because they were supposed to leave For Texas in an hour.

But what was even more shocking than Mr.Styles' odd behaviour was the shudder that Louis experienced ten minutes ago just by a simple name calling.

Why did his body even do that?

He sighed and laid back looking at the ceiling, he's been here more than his own mother's house, if she knows about it Louis' never hearing the end of it.

His phone buzzed and Louis scoffed at the caller ID because obviously That extra man would call Louis Despite them being in the same house. "Yes Mr.Styles?" He asks.

"Come to the front door, we're leaving." Louis without a word stands up and follows the orders. While they walk through the Mr.Styles car Louis tilted his head and stared at him.

He must be very close with his family with the way he was hell bent on making a fake partner. But looking at Harry and knowing him for almost five years no one could say that the man has something else beside his work. Even his girlfriends get tired of his workaholic tendency hence the Chaotic breakups.

"We've got everything with us right?" He asks once they both sit in the private jet, the entire trip from his house to the airport how Louis was so silent god knows. "Yup Mr.Styles." It was habit really, at this point Louis' so scared of this hot and cold behaviour of his boss that sometimes his best friend, Liam, loves to take a piss by pulling the Mr.Tomlinson where's my coffee card in Louis' sleep. Which always, always makes Louis jerk from his sleep with a Right here Mr.Styles.

So yeah it's habit to call him by his last name.

When the man turns to look at Louis with a raised brow he scrunches his own, "What?"

"Didn't I told you to call me by my name, Mr.Tomlinson?" Louis smirks,

"Why are you referring me formally as well? You are older you could do the honours."

"Are we really pulling the age card?"

"Yes we are, Mr.Styles." He says back and the green eyed man who's eyes are really very green now that Louis' noticed it, purses his lip.

"Such a brat. Louis please sit back properly." He sighs and Louis smiles pleasantly, "Such an arrogant prick, alright Harry I will." He sits back.