"I think I'll be fine."

Chapter 18- "I think I'll be fine."

"Don't touch me!" Louis hisses pulling away from the tight grip on his hand, his insides burning and he wants to smack someone probably his boyfriend or it might be the bitch back at club who had her hands all over him! All over Louis' man. Like fuck, how could she touch him! He growls and grits his teeth when Harry tightens his hold on his wrist even more.

"You're fucking bruising my hand! It hurts let go!" He yells when finally they're in the confines of Harry's place, the man doesn't let him go even then until they reach the dining table,

"Louis for fucks sake stop yelling so much!" Harry growls effectively shutting the shorter boy, "Oh wow so even my voice is affecting you! Is it not good enough? Is it not softer like that girl you were being so cozy with? Oh I'm sorry I don't give a fuck if it isn't! Because why the fuck was she touching you as if you're hers!" He shouts almost maniacally, the alcohol and his jealousy getting the best of him.

He flinches when Harry lets go of his hand, the numbness on his wrist and the bruise making him angrier, the man opens the fridge and comes out from the kitchen all the while glaring at Louis.

"Louis, goodness she was helping me!"

"Yeah by what touching your biceps? Oh great to know...you know what I'm going to just leave and let you do whatever you want with whoever you want in your home. Don't call me alright just fuck—" he was being pulled back and thrown on the dining table, not too harsh but definitely not gently either, with wide eyes and a throbbing back he stares at Harry who's hooking his fingers in Louis' pants and ripping them down.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you even think when you speak? Huh?" He growls narrowed darkened eyes glaring at Louis who gulps trying to make a move to be out but Harry squeezes his hip stilling him on the table, the man rips off his panties and throws his legs over his shoulders,

"Ha-Harry...Ahh!" He yells when Harry's tongue very harshly he might add licks his taint, the man's grip on his buttcheeks hurtful as he sucks and licks His rim, Louis not knowing what to do with his hands finds purchase at the top edge of the table and curls his other hand in Harry's hair arching his back when the man licks inside his hole. His hips stutter but Harry pins it with a large palm.

Louis locks his legs behind his head, the obscene sound of Harry's slurp and his loud moans made him gasp, he shudders when Harry bites his rim.

"Har-Harry, ah please oh god right there." He moans, "Oh nnnghh daddy, yes oh my god yes." He cries rolling his eyes when Harry holds his bobbing prick in his hold, he squeezes the tip pressing his index finger on it when Louis sputters, "Gonna cum, gonna cum, daddy. Ah oh my—Ahh 'arry!" He sobs before painting his own shirt with himself.

Harry doesn't stop though, his lips sucking around the right little rim nibbling and licking the over sensitive nub, "No...no, Daddy I'm-I'm sensitive. Fuck, please no." He cries but when Harry wiggles his tongue inside along with his thick fingers that massaged his prostate he came once again. Louis wanted more, more than cumming twice so the moment Harry looks up with his wet chin he rushes up and looses his hands around Harry's curls tugging him down for a filthy kiss.

The man always the one to dominate easily takes over gripping Louis' throat as he licks inside his mouth, Louis moans and unbuttons his boyfriend's shirt whimpering when Harry simply rips off his by a tug on the snap downs. His large hands squeezing Louis' shoulders when he removes the offending clothing off of him leaving him naked on the dining table,

When their mouths part away there's a thick bridge of saliva connecting them.

Louis bites his lips when Harry curses again to dive for yet another hungry and angry kiss, thin delicate fingers travel down and unbuttons the bulky man's pants letting it fall down with his underpants.