"My sweet love. My beautiful heaven."

Chapter 15- "My sweet love. My beautiful heaven."

Louis sometimes wonders how did he ended up receiving so much in life as he gazes around the table, it was really heartwarming to see Harry get on with his family so well, even Louis' mother fell in his charm as she continued to offer food to him.

When they finished eating Louis stands up, "I'll pack my bag."

"Do you need my help—"

"I'll be fine, Haz." He whispers reassuringly and Then pecks Harry's temple leaving the family table for his room.

Since there wasn't much he brought back home the packing was done faster, with his bag over his shoulder he stepped down. His insides getting all mushy when he sees the most wholesome sight of Harry playing with the youngest set of twins. He had Ernie on his shoulders while Doris clung on his legs like a koala making Louis giggle.

"Seems like you've got fans, H." He says and Harry chuckles, "What can I say? I'm a charmer, charmed the entire Tomlinson fam didn't I?" Louis snorts and rolls his eyes, "Cocky isn't a good look."

After bidding their farewells to Louis' family and a promise of coming soon They part away.

The ride back to Louis' place was only ten minutes away which went too soon, once they were parked in his lot,

Louis yawned softly leaning his head back as he stares at Harry, "What?" The other man asks and Louis shrugs, "I didn't think you'd come over so soon." He mumbles and Harry intertwines their fingers, bringing his hand to his mouth kissing the slender fingers, "I felt like I should've followed you the moment you stepped out but was too busy in my own thoughts...I'm sorry I made you wait for two days." Louis smiles and crosses the centre console straddling Harry's lap.

"How'd you find my mum's address?" Harry kisses his palm which was holding his face, "I'm not saying that....it's shameful to admit." Louis rolls his eyes and plays with his lips, gaze unwavering from the red inviting flesh,

"Are we gonna kiss soon?" He asks innocently batting his lashes which he knows gets the older man weak in his knees because Harry groans and crashes his mouth against Louis'.

The blue eyed boy gasps which gives Harry the opportunity to plunge his tongue inside licking the deep crevices of his mouth, exploring them until Louis' nothing but a heavily panting mess perched atop the bulky man's lap who's groping him with a hunger and possessiveness unknown to Louis.

"Sweetheart, I wanna wreck you....leave you on our bed until you're nothing but filled and dripping with me." Louis mewls high in his throat when Harry's mouth encloses around one perky nipple , his top bundled around his neck giving free access to his body. He arches his back accentuating his curves to the hungry eyes of his man who holds him tighter.

"But before that I want to take you on a proper date Like a gentleman would do to his sweetheart. Treat you to a nice meal and then take you on our bed after filling your pretty little tummy. Want to take care of you, baby. Would you allow me too?"

Louis whimpers, "Yea.yes." Harry grins lopsidedly, his devilish smile making Louis' heart beat ten times faster, "My sweet love. My beautiful heaven." Louis gasps and leans to lick filthily in Harry's mouth, "Wanna head inside and watch a movie, Hazzy?" Harry bites his own bottom lip thumbing across Louis' wet ones.

"Is that what you want?" Louis' breathe comes out shaky when Harry rubs his puffy nipple with his spare hand, "Yeah."

"Then it is what you shall get, my Princess." Louis' so close to call him what he's been dying to do since forever but he doesn't want to scare Harry with this weird side of his.