BONUS CHAPTER: "I found him."

Bonus Chapter- "I found him."

"Mum this won't fit!" Louis whines pulling the white jumpsuit over his body, except it gets stuck at his hips, "Jesus Louis is that how you wear your wedding dress! Your fiancé's downstairs by the way you both have cake tasting today." She informs and Louis immediately shrieks, "Harry's downstairs? Why didn't you informed me earlier!"

"Because you've been eating our brains since an hour, unzip the side chains." Lottie comments, Louis frowns and bends to see a side chain, "You didn't bother informing me that there was a side chain to this dress?" The blonde girl just shrugs, "You are stupid to not notice it."

"I've been struggling since an hour and you just watched me!" He gasps in disbelief, "You're so dramatic, why's Harry even marrying you?" Lottie earns herself a well deserved smack by Louis' hairbrush, he unzips the side chain and then pulls the jumpsuit up.

"Beautiful." His mother whispers from beside, "He looks stunning." Lottie mumbles and Louis' busy staring at his reflection in his large full length mirror. The jumpsuit was modest but modern, the front strapless and was of lace till his waist, his chest was to be covered while the rest stays translucent, and the behind of it was backless, for the attached pants they were plain white till his ankle. He felt pretty in it.

"Are you crying?" He asks staring at his mother's reflection who shakes her head but she's definitely crying, "Mum." He coos and then hugs her, "I'm not marrying right away, there's still four days left." He jokes and she laughs, "You've grown so much, darling. You were this little boy waddling around with your football kit but now look at you, in your wedding dress."

"When I marry, you better not embarrass me like you're doing to Louis because Harry's having the time of his life with the photo album mum gave him." Fizzie comments and then stops in her tracks, "Wow—Lou, this looks amazing." He giggles and twirls around. 

******

"Where is this from?" Harry asks staring at a half nude baby Louis in the photograph, his blue eyes were shut and his face in a pout, "Oh that was from our vacation in Bahamas." Harry laughs and stares at his boy.

He's been here since fifteen minutes and to stop him from getting bored, Joanna had handed him Louis' photo book.

"He's been pretty ever since he was a kid. And cute." He comments and then his world turns upside down when he flips the next page,

Those eyes, that hair, he can never forget them, a disbelieved chuckle leaves his mouth, he caresses the photo of a ten year old Louis in his football kit, he was grinning so widely it brought a smile on Harry's face, he's seen that face, that cherub Rudy cheeks of his when he was twelve, almost sixteen years ago,

"Where's this from?" He asks Joanna who was descending the stairs, she looked like she was wiping her tears, "Oh! That's from our mini vacation to Minnesota, my ex husband's team launch was there. Louis' always been a footie genius...."

Her voice trails off in distance but all Harry could see is the picture in front of him.

His twenty eight year self found his first love. And was about to marry him.

"Hazza!" Harry looks up and his heart calms in the confines of his chest when his eyes seek blue ones, Louis jumps down the stairs and immediately latches himself on Harry who jerks but holds him, inhaling his familiar scent. "Missed you." The boy mumbled, "I missed you too, honey." Due to the wedding they weren't allow to stay together, something about laying in their new bed together as husband and wife. Wife because Louis insists.

"We're going to be late, we've got to go for the final cake testing and then you need to go the boutique for your suit? Are we matching something? I was thinking of you wearing a nice beautiful tie and me wearing a Brochette of the same colour. Or we can buy blue and green ones? They'll be amazing—Haz, why are you looking at me like that?" He asks, Harry's eyes has never left his face,