"Have you ever been in love?"

Chapter 11- "Have you ever been in love?"

Louis' lashes fluttered open as he blew a small yawn waking up from his deep sleep, he turned to look at Harry who was sleeping soundly with his lips puffing out with every breathe he took, Louis smiled and stares at the man. His flawless face rested in a calm expression and honestly can someone really tell how much of an animal this Angel like man can become in bed?

Louis bites his lip lightly when he sees the love bite on Harry's jaw, there were more down colouring his neck and collarbones, despite his ways in the past never had Louis saw him marked up at all. He felt a sense of possessiveness as he stared at the hickeys he created.

Their week was about to end, today was their last day in here and maybe the last day of their intimacy, after tomorrow there'll be no fake relationship, no kisses and definitely no animalistic sex because after tomorrow everything's going to be back to normal. Louis felt an indescribable pain in his chest at the thought of Harry spending his night with someone other than him. He shook it off and bundled his solemn feelings together throwing them away in the corner before leaning down to brush his lips against Harry's temple.

Somehow he managed to stood up on his wobbly knees and aching back wearing Harry's discarded shirt and his own shorts to go downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning and happy anniversary mum." Louis greets Lana who smiles widely and hugs him tightly, "Thanks a lot darling. Oh you are glowing." She comments making Louis blush, "Thanks so are you though." The older woman laughs,

"Here I already prepared breakfast for you and Harry, since it's your last day here I was thinking you both should eat it together on your bed. And then tomorrow before leaving we all can have one last family breakfast?" Louis' heart warms at her words, "Thanks mum."

Yeah he did started calling Harry's mother mum because of the woman's persistency, and it's not like Louis dislikes it.

"And don't make that face, I promise I'll bring your son often back here." He says and she smiles through her tears, she grabs Louis' hands caressing the back of it with her thumb, "You know Louis," she starts, "I've never seen Harry sleeping this much, in the past whenever he would be here, he'd be up before any of us were. But since you came he sleeps rather peacefully, we were all worried for his insomnia but you helped us greatly. And for that I am really grateful, darling. You make him happy and I can see the love between you both." At this Louis felt tears of his own streaming down, he leans down and hugs her.

"I'll miss you." He mumbles and she laughs softly caressing his back, "So will I. Don't worry I'll visit you often. Now no more tears and take this to your room."

*****

Once in their room Louis removes his shorts, obviously for comfort purposes and with Harry's shirt on grabs the tray keeping it beside the table, he crawls on top of the man pushing strands of hair behind, "Wake up, sunshine." He mumbles in Harry's ear hearing a rumble of yawn from under,

"Mmhm. Now that's a view to wake up."

"Cmon babe, wake up, we've got your favourites for breakfast and I'm very hungry. What after all the activities of last night." Harry huffs when Louis kisses his nose, "What is for breakfast?" He mumbles and Louis' heart beat rises a notch towards the deep raspy tone,

"Hash browns, coffee, pancakes with maple syrup, eggs and fruits."

"That's it? Eh none of them is my favourite." Louis squawks when Harry squeezes his bare arse, "I clearly remember you—oi no touching there— you like hash browns and pancakes with maple syrup!"