"Did I do this?"

Chapter 7- "Did I do this?"

A pounding head was what woke Louis, His lack of clothing was what made him gasp in shock as he sat on the bed, the other side was empty but warm. He frowned and squeezed his eyes shut. Nothing but blankness greeting him. He smiles at the tablets of Advil and water before gulping them.

Louis yelped when he stood up, his lower back aching and honestly how much is he missing over here?

And then when his eyes move over to the large ass mirror in front of him he realises too much, he's missing too much, because was he mauled by an animal of some sort? He gasped touching his tender nipples that looked extraordinarily red for some goddamn reason. With light fingers he touched the marks over his neck and collarbones, even the ones on his stomach.

Louis slowly backed sitting at the edge of the bed as he spreads his legs, his eyes nearly bulging out of his sockets as he stares or more like gapes at his thighs. He softly caresses the marks hissing when the burn tingles, he turns around and sees the hand mark on his bum.

Safe to say, Louis thinks he was actually mauled by some sex starved crazed animal. With much reluctance he pulls himself out of his stupor and stumbles his way to the bathroom.

"This was the last straw." He mumbles rubbing his thighs off the remaining cum stains.

Once he's dressed in a camisole and loose pants, had applied several layers of a concealer, he wears his slippers and walks out. No trace of Harry, the mauler at all until he's staring at the broad back sitting on a lounge chair.

"Louis!" Lana greets and Louis smiles at the woman, Harry turns around to face him and that's when the rainfall of memories fall upon him.

The way Harry had kissed and fucked him until the sun rose and how he was trembling under the man, everything just snapped and Louis was a blushing mess.

"Hope your headache's not that bad. Gemma is still sleeping." Lana informs, "I took my medicines...is Gemma alright though?" The woman smiles and ushers him to sit on the table, "She'll be fine. Eat these bacons...." After that everything's a blur of moments. Lana's still chattering about and Harry's silent, his fingers fumbling around, Louis' attention is only towards him and he actually feels a bit guilty for the woman.

"You know when the soirée starts right, Harry?" His mother questions and the man nods, "Yeah mum."

"Well than why don't you take your boyfriend outside? The weather's not harsh today, maybe you both can go fishing? It feels like you two don't spend much time in here."

"Actually it's not—"

"Sure why not... are you done eating, Louis?" Louis gapes and quickly nods with a mouthful, "Good let's leave then..." with hurried steps Harry walks, Louis behind him.

"Do we have—"

"How much of last night do you remember?" Harry asks and Louis stares at his tense back, he clears his throat at the uneasiness crawling his throat and presses his fumbling fingers, "Uh flashes....like I don't know they just keep coming in flashbacks—"

"So you remember nothing?" There's a sad? But anger in his words which makes Louis frown,

"I didn't said that! It's just, I do! I do remember that-that we uh slept last night but like not clearly."

"Yeah not clearly...which means you do not remember anything at all." Louis' frown deepens, "I didn't said that! I remember the bits and pieces of last night, Harry I was drunk out of my mind, I'm sorry for not clearly remembering sleeping with my boss alright." He snaps and the man sharply turns to face him.