"If you don't love him stay."

Chapter 20- "If you don't love him stay."

"Hazza!" Louis yells running across the airport and jumping on his boyfriend who laughs and hold him, "Missed you." He giggles cupping Harry's face and kissing him, he doesn't even care who watches them.

But apparently Harry does or something like that because the man pulls apart sooner than Louis predicted making him frown, only then Louis hears the unmistakeable throat clearing. Indicating that there's someone else with them.

"Missed you as well, my love." Harry mumbles lowering him down, Louis peeks from his shoulder to see a man, having the same height as Louis with feathery hair.

"Hello?" Louis asks.

"Oh baby, this is Noel. He's uh the newest addition to our office staff. And Noel this is my personal Assistant, Louis Tomlinson and also my boyfriend."

"I've heard so much about you, Louis. It's nice to finally put a face to the name. I'm Noel Clarks." Louis gives a tight smile and shakes his hand, he was petite and in a way that made Louis irk up. He didn't like this boy. Not one bit.

"Harry, the car is ready." Harry nods and then Louis' leading them to the car, He sits in the passenger seat waiting for Harry to be back and the unwanted presence as well.

"So Noel, you live in Minnesota?" He asks just to stir up conversation in the silent car.

"Yeah...I mean pretty much. We came to Minnesota once on a vacation when I was ten for my uncle's football match. And then my family decided to shift back when I turned fifteen. So yeah half my life I've been living there...." He was still conversing but Louis' breathing halted.

Ten years old? Vacation? Football? Minnesota? Blue eyes?

"But I know he'd be the most prettiest boy I've ever seen. I just know that wherever he is, he's outshining the fuck outta everyone. If only I meet him again."

"You were in Minnesota for a vacation when you were ten?" Noel hums and Louis stares Harder towards Harry, "H do leave me at the hotel, alright?"

And Louis was going to remove that jackass' tongue and tie it up in a tight knot feeding it to the dogs. Because for fucks sake H?

Harry smiles at him through the mirror, "Sure. Report tomorrow on time alright? You need to know the basics. The work's gonna be a bit tougher than back in Minnesota." Louis sits silently while the two converse. Thankfully the god forbid hotel comes and Noel gets off.

Harry makes a move to help him but Louis' jealous boyfriend tendencies act up and he holds his hand, "Stay." He murmurs eyeing Harry who's brow creases, "If you don't love him stay." Harry freezes and then relaxes back in his seat.

"Wha—"

"Have you had dinner yet?" Louis asks smiling at Harry, the man looks at him for a moment before shaking his head, "Okay. Let's go home and-and I'll cook for us." Louis says with a smile that screams fake even to him. Harry sighs and unbelts his belt before leaning to cup his face and kiss him ever so softly.

"You don't have to pretend to be okay. We'll talk once we're home. Stop with the fake smile it kills me." Louis' eyes flutter when Harry pecks his nose. He's miss this. The euphoric feeling of being close to Harry and he knows he should enjoy it but how could he? How can he enjoy Harry's presence when the dread of the man's first love now being between them weighs his chest? How can he go back to normal when any second Harry can be snatched away from him?

They don't talk the whole way home but the grip Louis has on Harry's palm is worth more than thousand words. The man doesn't pull back neither does he makes a move indicating he's uncomfortable. He holds back even tighter.