"Ride it, babe!"

Chapter 4- "Ride it, babe!"

Louis bit his lips staring at Harry who was on Carson, the man was wearing boots and a straw hat, his white shirt now clinging to his body as the sun's heat grew, it was really hot even under the shade the breeze was killing.

"Ever since childhood both my children were competitive. It's really difficult to tell who's going to win." Lana comments sipping her orange juice, "I hope Harry wins." Louis mumbles and the woman smiles at him. "Oh the race is starting... you better cheer up for your man, Louis." With a deep blush Louis nods and just as the whistle is blown Louis' biting his nails.

Carson was the most gorgeous horse amongst the others and Louis' telling it unbiasedly, and Harry riding it in a white shirt and cargo pants with boots was driving Louis nuts.

He ignored his horny side and instead looked at his fake boyfriend. He cheered and smiled widely when Harry was the one leading, but then his smile fades when Gemma's horse comes along Harry's,

"Ride it, babe!" Louis screams smiling widely when Harry turns to him to throw a wink at his direction, "Go Harry! Cmon!" And so on Louis continues to cheer, surprisingly Harry's horse leads again and soon enough they're crossing the finishing line. Louis screams in surprise and giggles before running towards Harry, the man laughs getting off the animal. Louis lunges forward in a hug, "You won! Well done!" He says and Harry's still chuckling in his hold.

"Your cheering did that."

"I wanna ride." Louis abruptly says.

"Huh?"

"The horse...I wanna ride too!" The tip of Harry's ear turns red and he nods, "Sure, but first give me my prize."

"What prize?"

"Are you playing coy right now? My prize! Louis you told me you you'd ki—"

"Ah fine you big baby, come down." He huffs though his insides are literally melting right now because for someone who's supposed to be fake dating there's a lot of flirting and mushy stuff between them.

"Why?"

"Because you're like a tall rod! I'm very small, I can't reach you, Harry!" He stomps his foot and Harry pinches his cheeks, "You're quite cute."

"Cute? Lemme show you cute when I shove my foot right in your—"

"Ah look at the winner and his boyfriend! Man you're still the same as ever." Niall's voice comes and Harry groans, "Niall please go away my boyfriend was about to kiss me but—"

"Oh it's okay you can kiss I'm very happy to watch two gays." Louis scrunches his nose and glares at the Irish man, "You can see porn on your phone if you're so interested, why don't you Niall?" He sneers and the Irish man just smiles widely.

"I see I really did interrupted you both. I'll take my leave then." Louis smiles, "Thank you Niall."

"So where were—oh."

"Yeah oh Now kiss me cmon!" Harry persists and Louis giggles but cups the man's face before showering it with pecks all over, "If someone asks why your face is pink just tell them it's my strawberry flavoured lip gloss okay?" He asks and Harry nods. "More than okay. Lemme teach you how to ride a horse. Cmon."

After Louis' sitting on Carson again while Harry's playing the instructor, everything was going smooth, "Oh Harry look! I can  horse ride without your help!" He says excitedly when Carson starts walking a bit faster, "Careful there." Harry warns but it's too late because Louis' flying, not literally but like he's on a horse who's running faster than anything.