"That I'd die for you."

Chapter 17- "That I'd die for you."

Louis huffs out a small sigh as he continues to stare at his boyfriend who's fussing about everything, "Harry." He calls out only to get ignored, if the situation wouldn't have been different He'd be very offended but since he knows why Harry's stressing he'll forgive him once.

"Harry!" He yells a tad bit louder, "Not now, Louis." Frowning he strides over to the older man, "Alright cut it out. Hey look at me." He orders softly. When the man hangs his head low looking so sad that Louis' heart can't help but ache, he kneels and settles between his legs. "Harry, look at me please." He says a gentle voice,

Harry's green eyes stare at him, "Honey, you'll do great. We've been working on it since days, haven't we Haz? I trust you and I know you are not letting us go down so easily."

"But what if the deal cancels once again like last time?"

"Hey, we'll do it. Harry I know you and I trust you. So much." He says assuringly, cupping the man's face and stroking his stubbled cheeks, "Really?" He whispers and Louis can't help but kiss his jaw lightly, "Yeah Haz. You're gonna smash the shit out of it. Now let's go."

*****

"Phew." Harry breathes thumping his head back in the seat, He shuts his eyes massaging his throbbing head. They finally did sealed the deal. His entire career he hadn't expected this one to be so goddamn difficult.

He hears movement and rustling, soon enough there's a weight on his lap and the familiar notes of fresh honey and peaches swirling his senses, he smiles and holds the petite waist perfect for his hands tight. Warm lips cascade down on his and he happily opens his mouth cradling the sweet boy's face.

He groans when Louis straddles him, his hands lowering down to the round butt holding him firmly while their tongues collide ever so sweetly. When they pull apart a string of saliva connecting them, his eyes seek hues of baby blue.

"I thought kissing in office wasn't allowed." He breathes and Louis scrunches his nose, "That was before you were my boyfriend. Now that you are...." He trails and leans forward until his mouth's on Harry's ear, "I'll let you fuck me. Let everyone in the office know what you do to me. How hard your cock tears me apart." And then he leans back on the edge of the table eyeing Harry with a smirk.

"As a reward of course. You did so good out there and I'm proud of you." Harry's pants were already tightened around his groin but when he looks down to see his tiny minx of a boyfriend he feels the ache in himself. Rising from the seat he ignores Louis' surprised Yelp and pushes the items down from his table. "What are—" he shushes Louis with his mouth, his hands working on the offending buttons of Louis' shirt.

When warm skin collides with his hand he rubs the soft perky nipples, pinching and growling when Louis leans back and whimpers.

Lust gazed green eyes stares down at the pretty figure who's all laid out for him to devour and prey on, he licks his dry lips and unloops the belt of Louis' trousers pulling them down and throwing it somewhere in his office. The moment he sees the marks on Louis' body from their previous night he immediately latches on to them. Small hands digging themselves in his hair and whimpers fill up the sounds of his office.

"You've gotta be real quiet, baby." He whispers in the soft supple skin of his love, sucking the previous mark even darker. "I-I can't...please do something. Something, 'arry." He begs prettily, Sliding his little panty off Harry raises his legs and pushes it upward until his mouth is near the hole that's been his ever since the first time.

Groaning he licks it and revels in the way Louis shudders, spitting on it he circulates his thumb over the pulsating rim and pushes his thumb inside. He pulls away and removes Louis' panty off of him. Throwing his legs over his shoulder Harry envelopes the small dick in his mouth. Louis shrieks and tightens his fingers on Harry's hair.