Chapter 5

Forgive me for this chapter, I don't really know if you will like it but anyways, enjoy.
______________________________________

As both of you pulled away from each other, you could not help but feel and hear the erratic thump of your against your chest; was it from the intense make out or was it the knock on the door that made you pull away from the kiss that you shared but neither of those options was swimming in your head as your parents' words rang inside it.

Never associate with Half-bloods and that wasn't the only thing you did, you kissed one.

Your forehead was covered in sweat, your hair was in a state of messy and your hands were still bound above your head, being captive by Severus' large hand. Your chest fell and rose and that was a sight to see for Severus, your cheeks were flushed and that's when you only feel the sudden coldness of the classroom. But you couldn't really think any straight, it was like he had poisoned your veins, clouding your mind with nothing but lust and need for him.

His body gave you enough heat to completely forget that bitter temperature of the dungeons. His eyes bore into yours, looking through them as if you were a prey he was ready to devour in any minute, holding his piercing gaze, another knock on the door made the both you of stood straight, his hand was no longer holding your wrists in hopes of getting decent before someone decided to get impatient and just burst their way inside.

Severus did not utter a word, and neither did you. You tried your best to make yourself normal just like how you used to look and Severus could not help but find your panic state funny, the way you brushed your hair using your fingers made millions of dirty thoughts swam inside his mind. He had never thought he would have the chance to kiss you, nor did he thought of you kissing him.

But he knew it was something he was starting to regret. You were his student and he is your professor, no one in their right mind would kiss a student just because they were attracted to them.

It just happened so fast like a blink of an eye that you don't even know what to say, all you know is that it was something that both of you will yearn for, that both of you will crave. After letting out a shaky sigh, you looked at Severus to see him being decent as if nothing had happened, he was making his way towards the door while you started wiping the shelves again.

"Professor,"

A familiar voice made you look at the door, away from what you were doing. There stood Alia and Betty with a worried look on their face, you scrunched your eyebrows in confusion thinking about their sudden visit to the dungeons in this cold weather.

"We were just wondering if you have seen Y/N?"

The soft voice of Betty made you look away, they did not know where you were, what they knew is that Severus had sent you to Owlery, based on what they heard yesterday when you were leaving the hall.

"We haven't seen her in the Owlery."

Severus stood there, eyeing the two girls who seemed to be worried about your whereabouts. But one girl, in particular, seemed to not care, it was like she knew you were somewhere safe. Alia was fidgeting with the pocketbook in her hand, a small smirk was dancing on her lips as she looked at Snape. The potions master only rolled his eyes at the girl.

"I assure you that Ms L/N is completely safe and if you would, Ms L/N you can now go back to your dormitory."

Severus said, making you sigh in relief as you throw the dirty towel somewhere with your cheeks that were still red from the events that occurred earlier.

"How kind."

You whispered as you walked past him, making Severus glared at you. He watched as you left with your friends, your hips swaying every time you took a step and Severus was left alone in his cold classroom.