Chapter 10

Light smut because my horny ass doesn't know how to write fluff.

His room was still dark as the morning came, your soft breasts were pressed against his chest, your warm bodies were tangled with each
other, finding a warm feeling from both of your bodies. His hands were wrapped around your waist firmly as if he did not want to let go.

Your soft and normal breaths made your chest rose and fell. He was watching you, your gentle and soft face has become his favourite thing to see, even if he closed his eyes, all he could see was your beauty, beauty that has been carved by the hands of gods. Your perfect nose, your kissable lips and your rosy cheeks have become his obsession.

Removing his arms that were wrapped around your naked body, he watched you sleep, your gentle snores echoed in his otherwise silent room. Your hair was sprawled all over the silky sheet of his pillows and it was something that Severus did not expect to see in his whole life.

Getting up to get dressed, Severus left you in his bed to prepare some breakfast. Not even once did he cook meals for himself, he always spends his meals in the Great Hall and it was a surprise to say that the potion master knows how to cook as he spends his holidays in his uncomforting home in the town of Cokeworth.

You were still sore, he knew it and so as he was preparing something to eat, he also took a potion in his cupboard to help you heal the excruciating pain in your lower region from the night he took you senseless. It was odd for him to care for you, especially when all you did was bicker with each other until it leads to this, but he doesn't want to feel guilty seeing you limp your way towards your classroom on Monday.

As he was cooking, the events that occurred last night flashed before his mind; your mewls, your touches and your bodies. It was like a dream, it was like it did not happen as he was still on the verge of processing everything. Your voice that beg him to fuck you made his cock painfully twitch, making a rough groan escaped his lips.

Severus was lost in his thoughts that he did not even notice the sausage that he was cooking was now burnt, making the burning smell of it travelled into his room. You were now wide awake, your brows knitted in confusion as the smell grew stronger. Picking up the large black t-shirt that was hanging on the wall, you put it in and made your way outside of his room. The shirt smells like Severus and it was enough to cover your whole naked body.

"What was that smell?"

You asked as you finally made your way to his mini kitchen, Severus dropped the spatula that he was holding, startled by your sudden presence and he only noticed that the supposed to be breakfast was now burnt and not edible anymore.

"Is that sausages?"

You asked, peeking through his shoulders to see four burnt sausages, the colour was almost black and the smell of it wasn't good anymore, the smell of it hangs in the air and a little smoke was floating around.

"You should have just woken me up, professor." You said, taking the pan away and throw the sausages near the bin. Severus raised his eyebrow while watching you clean the pan.

"Were you thinking that I am not capable of cooking, Ms L/N?" He asked, he was just a mere inches away from you and every move you made was making your skin grazed each other.

"No sir, but I think you just don't share the same talent with potions in the kitchen." You said once the pan was finally cleaned and started cooking again.

He watched you cook again with his eyes carefully following every of your move as if what you were doing was something entertaining. His palm rested on your hips as your back was facing him, it made you let out a gasp from the contact of his palm that was now slowly massaging you.