Chapter 24

"You have captivated my mind, my soul and my heart and I think it's just beautiful." He said and your built-up walls came crashing down as you pulled him for a passionate and full of affection kiss for the man who was also kneeling in front of you.

His body trembled as he returned the kiss both of you were sharing, millions of sparks lighted up your dark worlds as you confessed both of your feelings towards each other with a fiery kiss that you long since God knows how long.

He was your sun in the daylight and you were his moon in the darkness; both were enough to light each other's world.

He saved your heart from drowning in sorrow, his words saved you from bathing for too long in a pool filled with an immeasurable amount of grief. It was then you have found love to be this beautiful, a beauty that no one can transcend such beauty in this world.

He kissed you with pure feelings and passion, his tongue dominatingly battling with yours and his grip on your arms tightened as you snaked your arms around his neck, getting as close as possible to his blazing with fire body. A mewl escaped your lips as he sucked your tongue, sending millions of feelings to your core, making you tremble against his body as he held you tight, not wanting to let you go.

This felt like a dream, a dream where both of you wished not to wake up anymore, both of you were filled with love and care for each other. His hot kissed went down to your neck, leaving you breathless as he left marks on your hot skin, making your eyes close and your mouth agape as the familiar feeling of perpetual bliss builds up.

"I love you, so dearly and ardently," he whispered against your skin, his voice was deep that it vibrated against your skin. You could cry from his words and you couldn't help it anymore as a tear hot slipped out from the corner of your eye, travelling down to your cheek as you processed his words of affection.

You were speechless from everything that's happening at this very moment as you were overwhelmed with emotions that you could only nod and Severus continued marking you as your fingers slipped and locked in his long ebony hair, his nose pressed up on your neck, inhaling the sweetest smell he had ever scented.

Breathy moans escaped your parted lips as Severus nipped, kissed and licked your neck that it was now filled with love marks, making you look more beautiful to his eyes the moment he pulled away to examine your panting figure. Your chest was rapidly rising and falling from the wonderful touch of his lips and his hands, leaving you breathless and you could only muster a smile as your eyes were still shut close, trying to enjoy every minute that was passing by.

You never needed anything more.

"You're the most beautiful being I laid my eyes on, you're the epitome of beauty and perfection." He said, and you opened your eyes to meet the glistening obsidian ones that were once filled with unexplainable emotions, but now, it was filled with adoration for you.

His eyes bore into your E/C ones before they travelled down to your slightly swollen lips that were stretched into a sweet small smile; with a H/C and glowing skin, you are indeed the epitome of beauty. A gem that should be treasured and take care of, a beauty that shouldn't be exposed to someone's naked eyes.

"You're beautiful too, Severus." You murmured as you cupped his rough cheeks, your eyes glistening again as you saw the hesitancy in his eyes as if he doesn't want to believe your words.

"No words can describe how beautiful you are. Because you're a step above those sweet words that describe beauty." You genuinely murmured as you brought his face closer to yours, your lips hovering above him before he made the first move and claim your awaiting lips.

You blossomed into a deep, deep, deep nostalgia as he kissed you, millions of memories came crashing in your minds, especially the night where both of you were enjoying each other's warmth in the cold and bitter night. It felt like you were walking through time as your mind played like a film reel, replaying each in every day you spent together.