Chapter 12

Unedited.

"So, are you going to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" You asked, you were now sitting on the long couch in his office with your legs above his tighs.

"What would I rather do but make sure that my Slytherins aren't doing something nasty." He said, his voice was tired, his hands were gently massaging your legs, bringing a relaxing sensation to your body.

"Professor, I believe they are already old enough to act their age." You said, your words were quite untrue, especially when you're talking about Slytherin where Draco Malfoy was sorted. Everyone knows how painful that lad is in the ass.

Severus hands slowly travelled up to your inner thighs, making your brows shot up in confusion but you were getting aroused by the way he was touching you.

"What are you doing, Professor?" You asked, your voice almost cracking from anticipation as his hand went further until it completely disappeared underneath your skirt.

"Still using my well-deserved title, Ms L/N?" He asked, he pressed his thumb to your clit, making your mouth hung open as he started circling it.

"Do you want me to call you daddy, instead?" You inquired, your hands gripping his biceps as he continued to pleasure you using his thumb.

And there you were again, with the same boldness that Severus grew to enjoy ever since that both of you had become closer to each other. You knew you were more than a student to him but not as important as her.

"Such an indecent thing to come out of your mouth, I dare say you have some issues, Ms L/N."

His words made your cheeks go red and that was the most embarrassing thing he had ever said, chuckling at your flushed state, Severus only added more pleasure to your beating clit, making your eyes close and a lengthy moan escaped your lips.

"Go on, call me daddy and be a good girl for me," he said before he set your panties aside, giving him enough space to insert his thick and long digits.

Butterflies erupted in your stomach and you felt like you were cradled by soft petals as fingered you with no sign of stopping, your face contorted into pleasure and breathy moans were escaping your lips as he circled his thumb to your clit once more, drawing you close to orgasm.

"D-daddy, I'm close," you said, eyes shut tightly as the knot in your stomach tightened but before you could even cum, he pulled out and wiped your juices on his trousers. A desperate cry escaped your lips as you opened your eyes only to see him smirking at your pathetic state.

"Bastard," you muttered.

"You must take your leave, I will make you cum if you're being a good girl." He commanded before getting to his feet. You did not dare go against his words anymore as it was also in the middle of the night and you could not really bring yourself to take a risk and get caught by the prefects.

______

The hustling and bustling crowds in the Great Hall made your sleepy state somehow energetic, the excitement that was rushing through their veins made you also feel the same excitement they were feeling. Today you will be visiting Hogsmeade, the third to seventh years had been visiting the small village near the Forbidden Forest but you refused to do so as you had been spending your weekend inside Severus' chambers or office.

Alia had managed to get you to join this time, saying that you were missing something in life and that is to see the beauty of the small village that was filled with candy shops and anything else that could interest the students or the villagers.

All of the students were bundled up with their mittens and coats, even you who are used to the cold weather in Durmstrang were also draped in thick wool of the coat, your breaths growing into mists before you as you started your journey to Hogsmeade.