Chapter 19

Severus enveloped you in another breathtaking kiss, his lips dancing rhythmically with yours in a way as if he wanted to taste every nook and cranny of your mouth. His tongue entered your mouth sloppily, his hands snaking around your waist and you did not waste any time and wrapped your legs around his hips as both of you did not break the kiss. It was like you two had been in a desert, your mind and body were filled with thirsts that only your mouths could fulfil.

His hands then travelled down to your thighs, gripping it in a vice grip as he made his way towards his bedroom with you still clinging onto him for dear life. It was new to you to be desperate for his kisses and touches despite months of sharing your bodies, you had never been this desperate for him, for his burning touches, just now that he had ignited another flame in you, a flame that you wish to last forever.

As both of you reached his bedroom, he placed you in there gently, his kisses went down to your uncovered breast that still has a small trail of whipped cream due to earlier's activity the Severus has performed for you. The mixture of your skin and whipped cream was so intoxicating to Severus, never had he ever felt and tasted something like this.

And well for you, the feeling of his tongue expertly roaming your skin as if it was made to do such a thing to your body made your body jolt as it felt like electricity was surging to your veins and it sends shivers up to your spine and down to your toes.

As Severus stopped kissing, licking and sucking your skin that was now covered with purple and dark marks, he looked at you with the same passion, hunger and greed for your body and it tugged something inside you again, making another wetness pooled in between your legs.

You squeezed your legs together, in an attempt to add more friction into your beating cunt and what you did had made you look pathetic in Severus' eyes, so vulnerable by only the touch of his hands. But tonight, you will not let him have the upper hand, and with that in mind, you sat up straight and began kissing his pale chest.

Severus shuddered by the feeling, you sat up on your knees, your hands began to push Severus softly onto the mattress without him realizing that you were beginning to take power against him. As you successfully laid him down, you sat right where his bulge was visible, your bare cunt making contact with the rough material of his trouser.

Severus only realized that you were about to dominate him the moment you began unbuckling his belt and you were not oblivious about it, and with that being said, you began grinding against his clothed cock, earning a groan from Severus and the feeling only made him weak, even the sight of you sliding back and forth on his hard as a rock bulge made him weak, powerless and vulnerable.

Severus could not even question your action, all he knew was he was beginning to submit to your touches and the deal was made the moment you successfully removed his belt and took his wrist and pinned it above his head, your lips closer to his ears.

"You're going to be a good boy and let mommy milk your cock, ok?" You whispered in his ears, the term 'mommy' made Severus shudder again, every fibre in his body submitted to your overwhelming power.

Severus wanted to curse himself for being outsmarted by you, but at the same time, he could not help but feel aroused by your dominating power that was beginning to take over his senses, when you stood, Severus thought you had given up and maybe changed your mind, his eyebrow raised in a taunting manner, but you only smirked at him, letting him be aware for what is about to come.

"Don't get too cocky, Sev. We are just about to begin."

This has been on your mind since you were baking, him being at your complete mercy and begging for you to milk his cock until he could not take it anymore. It was weird to take power since you were not used to it, but at the same, there were tingling feelings inside you, that made somehow a smile graze your lips.