Chapter 14

Unedited but enjoy ;)

Severus was still hugging you from behind, his cheek was pressed on your back, taking every of your sweet smell. You were still a panting mess due to the intense fucking that just occurred within the walls of his office. Your legs were shaky and your thoughts earlier might be coming true; you will not be able to walk.

After a little while, Severus pulled away, examining every mark he has left on your body, from your chest to your neck. He knew he has to clean you up, judging by the state you were in, your hands were too shaky to even hold an item without dropping it.

"Let's clean you up, shall we?" Severus asked- or it's more like a command, he then softly turned you around and wrapped his arms around your waist, securing you so you will not fall. You only nodded as a response when Severus carried your bride style towards his chambers.

You were expecting him to lay you on the bed and clean you there but his actions surprised you, he brought you to his bathroom, the warmth suddenly engulfed your shivering body. He placed you in the bathtub that was now filled with warm water, your head resting on the edge and your fingers gripped the sides of it.

Severus then followed, pulling you close to his chest that was falling and rising normally. It was relaxing, both of you enjoying the peace and solitude of his chambers in each other's comfort and company. You closed your eyes, savouring the feeling of his chest on your back and his gentle kisses on the top of your head.

"What do you wish for Christmas?" You asked, your eyes were still close. Severus stopped kissing your head, his thoughts running around his head. He had never thought of Christmas nor celebrate it.

"If you are asking, please do spare me from those silly and none sense gifts." He said, there was a tone of sarcasm in his voice that made your brows knitted in confusion.

"You don't celebrate Christmas?" You asked, your fingertips were playing with his calloused fingers. Severus was staring at the wall for a minute or two, he was pondering his thoughts. Would it be an embarrassment if he says he doesn't? No. But Severus knew you would question him again.

A calamitous father and a neglected mother? That is too much to celebrate Christmas as a family.

"I am a busy man, so I do not." He replied, his hands were now stroking your hair which brought another wave of comfort to you.

"Well, then I shall do my best to look for a suitable present for you." You said with a slight smirk plastered on your lips. Severus only rolled his eyes, he knew you will stand your ground and who is he to stop you from doing so?

But the thought of someone giving him a present for Christmas made his heart swell with emotions, emotions that he could not describe. He knew his walls were starting to fall and the thorns that were covering his walls were starting to wilt every time you show kindness, kindness that he only got from you.

But he knew he could not let you break them down, even if there were already some cracks on his strong built walls which let your sunlight came seeping through, the darkness still wins within. Both of you fell into silence, thoughts were running around his head, this little rendezvous of you will continue but the question is: Where will it lead you?

His eyes softened and his heart fluttered the moment he heard little snores escaping your slightly ajar lips, he watched you sleep on his chest, he watched your breast rising and falling in a normal way. Severus was never like this before, he has never shown affection to someone or even the slightest affection, only for you but the affection was as tiny as a dot on a paper.

And for you, you never thought he would be this gentle to you, Severus was full of mystery, his name and his presence was mysterious, it was like he wouldn't even give anyone a chance to know him or look at him, judging by the way he always uses sarcasm as a way of talking to someone.