Prologue

The night was quiet and dark, bats and other mobs could be heard from a distance. Somewhere in the dessert biome, layed a small temple which kept a special diamond. This diamond carried a special power for those who held it. It's color was a light blue, almost to the point of turning to a light shade of green. The torches filled the temple with the scent of smoke while the diamond glistened in the moonlight. However, this time was diffrent. Arrows were triggered as a sorcerer easily flew past them, only to find a lava pit. The sorcerer rolled his eyes and jumped from wall to wall. The flames died down as the dark sorcerer peered into the room. "Finally," He rasped as he reached for the diamond. "After many years of searching, here it is, one of 8 diamonds. And it's color is light blue : the power to control others." The sorcerer laughed a little as he tucked the diamond under his cape.
He slowly made his way out by breaking the wall. He shrugged as he reached for a map. "Hmmm...... which one is next I wonder....." He said as he looked at the map. After a few minutes, he pointed to the plains biome. "There, the blue diamond: the power of speed." He whispered. He took out the light blue diamond and turned to see a horse grazing on some grass. The sorcerer grinned as he pointed the diamond to the horse. "Obey me horse, let this diamond consume you with blindness." He whispered as the horse turned to him and placed his muzzle on the sorcerer's shoulder.
He smiled as he hopped on the horse and rode away as the sun began to rise. Sunlight showed on the sorcerer's face. One day..... I will find them, and destroy them, once and for all. The prophecy must not fufill. He thought as he looked down.