Chapter 17

Adam felt the bitter cold as he squeezed Jason's hand. "It's just the cold Adam, nothing to be scared about." Adam rolled his eyes. "Says the guy that basically has two coats on him!" Adam retorted. Jason giggled. "You could have asked me to get you a coat from home." Adam looked up. "How about we get ourselves warned up inside the cafe?" Adam said. Jason nodded. "Only if you're paying. " Jason responded. "Well, I gave out the idea so yeah...."
Jason opened the door to be welcomed by the smell of cinnamon. "Now it's warm! Thank God! " Adam yelled. Customers looked at him. Adam shrugged. "What? It's cold outside." Adam explained. They sat down at a table, close to the window. "So.. about the diamonds. " Jason asked. Adam nodded. "Daku has two, we have one. Who knows what he's doing right now. He is most likely searching for the next one." Adam said. Jason looked at him. "Yeah but which one? We don't know if the diamonds have a specific order, we don't know what they do. Hell, Tyler is the perfect candidate for being Daku's son." Adam widened his eyes. "Tyler? Why would he do that? He knows that Daku is a bad person." Adam exclaimed.
"Yes but Daku has the diamond to control others. Remember at the ball? He turned everyone against us. Ian looked dazed! Anyone is suspicious by this point." Jason said. Adam looked confused. "Even me? You think that I would betray you?" Adam whispered. Jason shook his head. "No, never. You're too..... loving to fall under Daku's spell." Jason said. Adam looked outside, only to see a father and son laughing. "Hey... Jason? " He asked.
"Hm?" He responded. "I was wondering.... when can we have a family?" Adam said, twirling his thumbs. Jason blushed a bright red. "Erm...well....that depends... um, well...." Jason explained. "Uh... I mentioned adopt a kid.... what did you think?" Adam said. Jason nodded. "O - of course.... I thought you ment love...making..." Jason muttered. Adam laughed. "Well, we could if you want to. Obviously there would be no kid but..." Adam said.
Just then, a waitress came. "Hello there sir may I take...." She paused. " Adam?" She said. Adam turned to meet eye contact with her. "Oh my god...." He said. Jason looked up. "Wait you're..." Jason whispered. Adam nodded.
"Alesa? "