Chapter 23

Tyler's POV
I looked at Ty, his eyes showing concern and discomfort. " Are you okay?" I asked, hugging him. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. Are you okay?" I answered with a small grunt. Daku endangered all of my friends by this point, I'll make sure he doesn't get those diamonds, not ever. " What about Jin?" Jason asked. I let go of Ty as I look at him. "We need to know how he got controlled by Daku." I responded. "Shouldn't you be calling him dad or something like that? " Ross asked. I glared at him. "He's no father of mine. I refuse to call him that." I rasped. Adam sighed. "Well, it honestly doesn't matter right now. Jin is our ticket to finding where Daku is heading." He said. I nodded.
"He's still unconscious, remember? " Alesa said. "Yeah, Barney just took him to the spare room." Ross added. I looked down, pacing back and forth. "We could split up. We can find Mitch and Jerome and explain everything to them." I said. "That might take a while for them to find, I haven't been able to get into contact with them." Jason said. "And besides, if we split up, Daku can control us." Ty blinked. "Unless...we take the diamond away from him." We turned to Ty. "But..how? " Ross asked. "We have bait." He said, looking at Jason and Adam. "Huh?" Adam said.
"You guys have the yellow diamond now. Along with the blue one. " Ty said. "And I have the green one." I said. Ty nodded. "We saw how two diamonds were able to reverse the affect of the mind control so if we have three, there's no way we can't snap you guys out if it comes to it." Adam grunted. "What are we supposed to do then?" He asked. Ty flipped his hair back to see Adam. "We find out where he is going then you guys give him the element of surprise." Ty said. "Then we can get the diamond before he does anything by hiding, if he does control you both, we can the our own diamonds. " I smiled. "All we need to do is find the next location. " I said. We then heard some foot steps. "Guys!" The voice of Barney rang throughout the house. "Jins is awake!" He said. I looked at Ty. He nodded before running to the room where Jin was placed in. "Jin..?" I called. He tried to get up but failed. " Huh...?" He said. Ty lightly pushed me aside. "Jin, hey." He said. Jin looked up at Ty. "Ty? What are you doing here? How did I get to Alesa ' s house." He asked in a weak voice. Ty sighed. "It's a long story but I'll try to explain it." He said, motioning me to sit next to him. I walked slowly to the bed. " Um...hey Jin." I said. Jin chuckled. "Been a while, hasn't it?" He commented. I smiled. " Yeah..it has been."
Ty elbowed me to tell Jin what had happened. "Well, I should tell you what's going on." I said. Jin nodded. "Yes, please. " He said. "Well..you were controlled by my fa..." I paused. I couldn't tell him, at least not yet. "By a sorcerer known as Daku. He wants these..diamonds to rule the world. " I said. Jin laughed. " He does know that there diamond pretty much anywhere right?" I shook my head. " These are special diamonds, these hold a special power such as strength. " I looked at Ty for him to finish the explanation. " And Daku took you and used this blue diamond and controlled you into hurting us." Jin's eyes widened as he heard the last words. " What happened then?" He asked. " You tried to hurt me but Tyler came and saved me but you got hurt. And then..we used two other diamonds to save you. And you fell unconscious. " Jin blinked, still shocked. "I did that?!" He said. We both nodded. " So. ..we need you to do something for us." I said. Jin looked at me. " We want you to think hard and tell us what happened before and after seeing Daku." Jin shook his head. "Is have a horrible memory and even if I had a good memory, I don't know who this Daku guy is! " Ty placed his hand on Jin's. " You can, you just need to close your eyes and think hard. Daku can't erase anyone's memory, at least not right now. " He said. Jin slowly nodded. " Close your eyes." Ty said. I sat there, waiting for Jin to respond someway, somehow.

Jin's POV
I closed my eyes shut, making sure that I only saw black. " Good" I heard Ty's voice echo in my head. I could feel some sort of dizziness. "Who are you? What are you doing to me?!" I heard myself say. " I..remember something! " I said outloud. Tyler gave a small grunt as I felt my hand being squeezed by Ty. " C'mon jin..." Ty encouraged. "My name you ask? I am the dark sorcerer known as the mighty Daku. And now you serve me!" A deep voice growled. It was Daku. " I was...on my way back home after going to the video game store. I was going down an alley way..." I said. "What is that?" I remembered seeing a blue diamond in Daku's hand. " A way to make sure you submit to me." He said before saying "You serve me!" I then saw a bright light. "Daku controlled me and...then he told me to show you where Alesa lived. He sent out this look alike of Tyler and then...he told me that once we get rid of all four of you guys, we would go to this mountain called....called..." I closed my eyes tighter. "Called Mountain Green. He said that it was thing mountain in between the jungle and great pains biome. " I whispered. " Anything else? " Tyler asked. "He said..that I needed to get the other blue diamond that can give the person speed." I then opened my eyes.
"I guess it's a good thing that Adam and Jason didn't bring it then. " Tyler said. "Adam is here?!" I remarked. I haven't seen Adam since he moved with his boyfriend, Jason. " Is he here?" I asked. Ty nodded. " I can bring him here if you want." He said I quickly nodded. " Alright" He said before running out of the door. I was alone with Tyler. "So..." I said, trying to make conversation. He looked down to see one of my video games, Fire Emblem: Awakening to be exact. " You play this?" He said, in a curious tone. I nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't i?" I said. Tyler shrugged. " Have you beat it yet?" I laughed. " Over a million times!" I said. "Who's beat a game a million times?" He asked. " I have." I said. Ty then walked in with Adam and presumably Jason. "Jin!" Adam said, running to me. " Woah!" I said as he hugged me. "Nice to see you too..." I then saw a ring on his hand. " You're married?" I asked, trying to get up. "Pfff, Yeah for a while now." He said, looking at Jason. Jason lightly blushed.
" Oh, you never told me." I said. Adam rubbed the back of his head. " Yeah...I was pretty busy...Sorry" He said. I shrugged. "Well, you at least told me right now." I said.

Tyler's POV

I giggle as I see Adam, Jin, and Jason talking. "Let's leave them be." Ty said. I nodded. " Yeah..they need the time." I answered. "Should I call Mitch and Jerome? " I said. Ty looked at me for a moment. "Not right now, when we get home." He said. " We don't need a million people at Alesa's house." I nodded. I then saw Ross cashing the chicken. " Thunder Muffin! Get back here!" He said. I laughed. "Should we help?" Ty asked. I shook my head. " Nah, it's much more fun to watch Ross try to grab his chicken." I said. I knew that we would have to get the plan to motion but right now, I just want to taste this moment of freedom. Just this once...