Chapter 24

"Dad?" a voice called out to the dark sorcerer, Daku. "Where are you taking us?" The small squeak of a little voice asked.  "T-Taira?" Daku said, feeling the strong emotions of how he once felt all those years ago when he had to give up his own son. "Taira..? Where are you! Your father cannot see you!" Daku screamed, running around the small dungeon infested with skeletons and spiders. "Dad..you don't love me and Ian anymore...do you?" The voice called out. Daku paused for a moment. He never liked Ian in all honesty. He just thought of him as a weakling just waiting to fail. However, Daku had seen how close he was to Taira. They seemed like brothers at that point. "Taira..I love you both. Do not leave me like your mother did." Daku said. "She left me for her own safety but could not save you..." Daku muttered. "What she had done is what she had done. " Daku said, tears coming out of his eyes. He had a loving family at one point. He wasn't the dark sorcerer but a lord.  He owned a village close to the jungle biome. His wife was very loving to him..until she realized how violent Daku could be, leaving him entirely for a baker. Taira had chosen to stay with his father of course. However, the rules of being the leader of a village was that the king needed to have a queen, without one, they would be banished. 

"Taira..my son!" Daku yelled, exiting the open door of the dungeon and ran into a ravine. Tears flowed down his cheeks, remembering every little thing that had happened that made him lose his own son."I..I am so sorry..Taira.." Daku whispered. "Why are you calling me Taira?" A much older version of his son said. "My name is Tyler...and it always has been." Daku's eyes widened as he heard that remark . "No..Taira please..." he whispered. "Sir..? Are you all right?" A voice said.

Daku turned around to see a woman who appeared to be a miner. "Yes, I am well, thank you." Daku said. He looked around the ravine, trying to register what had happened. Another hallucination this can't continue, I can't have anymore of these illusions of my son. He thought. "Do you need any help?" The woman asked. Daku shook his head before running to a chest, hoping to find some sort of pickaxe. He sighed as he found only redstone and gold. "Of course." he said. "There is nothing useful here." He said to himself. Dad!  A voice called out from behind him, this time he tried to ignore it. "he isn't there, he isn't here anymore. I know that he would not want to work side by side, father and son, with me." He said, sorrow filling his voice. "He would never love me." He shook his head as he climbed up the stone wall, almost slipping a couple of times. "Forget your son. He is your enemy." He repeated over and over, almost making it to the top of the ravine. "There is no diamond here unfortunately and my slave was saved by the enemy." He blinked, remembering Ian as his prime follower. "My son's slave is..my own slave." He said. Father? What do you want to do with my best friend? A younger voice called only for Daku to ignore the remark. "Apologies my son but..It needs to be done, for the good of our family." Daku said, stepping foot on the grass. He took our the diamond revealing an image of the man and the sorcerer. Daku's eyes widened as he realized where they where going. "The mountain...of course." He said. 

"I must get there before they do." He said. He wiped the already dry tears from his face. "I'm so sorry Taira...I am not ready to move on." He said. A red aurora covered him as he teleported to the location. By this point, he only had two things that mattered to him the most; Taira and the diamonds.

-------------

I'm soooo sorry for the lack of updates! School is seriously stressful as well as getting motivation to write this story. But, I will definitely continue the story no matter what! Also, thank you guys for over 1k reads! Seriously, thank you! <3 <3 <3