Chapter 27

Climbing up the long mountain, Tyler could feel his body slowly begin to feel numb due to the cold temperature. "Hey Tyler, are you okay?" Jason called from the bottom, his words just barely heard from Tyler. "I'm fine, I just need....some rest." He called back to Jason.
"Don't worry, we're almost there. It's just a little further." Ty said, who was just inches from Tyler. "I'd like to get there as quickly and carefully as possible." Adam said, almost at the top himself.
  "Let's just get there carefully we don't know what lies ahead of us." Tyler said. "Yeah, you're right." Adam whispered.
The snow grew more and more in abundance and each person climbed higher and higher. Grass soon began to disappear and the only thing Tyler could see was white and gray due to the stone and the snow turning into a blizzard. Tyler's glasses soon began to fog up, making it neat impossible for him to climb up without him slipping only to be caught by Ty. Tyler's body began to decrease in energy by time making each step feel as if he was carrying bricks on his back.
"I...really...need help on this.." Tyler called out to the rest of the group. His hand shaking but hanging tight to the stone.
"Hey, it's okay. It's just a bit more, I can see some light." Adam said.
"Are you sure it's just not us dying from the cold?" Jason said, by this point feet away from Tyler.
Tyler slowly lifted his feet attempting to climb a bit higher.
For what seemed like hours, Adam had felt his hand touching a patted floor. "Guys! We're here!" He called before climbed up to see blocks of gold and iron surrounding the area.
Adam shook his head, trying not to get distracted by the gold. He turned around, grabbing Ty's hand.
A few moments later passed by before everyone was staring at their surroundings. "So...where is the diamond?" Jason asked.
Torches surrounded the walls some regular, others with redstone powder helping the flame ignite.
Adam grabbed two torches, passing one to Tyler. Each helping their partners along the  blocks. Tyler's steps grew more and more uneasy, thinking of Daku whom he avoided talking about. Daku was the reason why this adventure began, he was the reason why he and his friends had to step out of their normal lives. What could have happened if Daku had just not attempted to steal the diamonds is a mystery but frankly, Tyler stopped caring.
He stopped caring about how and why this started. The only thing he really cared about by this point was Ty, really had it not been for him he would have,stayed home living his average life.
A small fire began to be in view of the group, Tyler's heart began to speed up as he took each step.
There's no way Daku is here. He thought.  Why here? Why get this diamond next?
Small murmurs began to be heard behind them. Adam turned, facing the torch to the murmurs.
"Find the diamond then-"
Two bodies glowed, it was none other than Seto and Ian. "Guys?" Seto said, his hand with some sort of purple glow.
"Seto! Ian!" Ty called, running towards them giving them a hug. A grunt was heard from Ian. "I do not hug." He said, his voice extremely monotone.
Ty looked at him. "Sorry, I'm glad to see you two." He said.
Adam looked at Tyler. "We need to hurry if we're going to get that diamond." He called to Tyler. He nodded, grabbing Ty by the hand, lightly annoyed now. Ian chuckled, his eyes glowing in the dark.
He walked forward, stopping the group. "You may want to stay behind be." He rasped. Tyler looked at everyone then at Seto. "Is he okay?" Tyler whispered to him. Seto hesitated for a moment unsure of how to respond. "He's been this way ever since we traveled here." Seto whispered back.
The group stayed behind Ian, unsure of what to think of him and his sudden leadership.
Ian paused, grabbing Adam's torch.
"Hey!" Adam said.
Ian didn't react much to Adam's comment, he looked at the torch before tossing it to the ground. Netherack was clearly visible by everyone, the torch soon disappeared and turned into a body of fire, following the nether blocks. Everyone besides Ian watched in awe as the fire grew more and more. A noise was heard, as several blocks emerged from the fire, obsidian with a glow on the highest block. It was the purple diamond.
Ian grinned at his accomplishment, turning to everyone else. "Woah." Jason whispered.
"That isn't all, I have one more surprise for all of you." He said. Tyler's eyes widened at the sight of Ian as he said those words. His eyes glowed a bright orange, drool began to emerge from his mouth.
"Well, what is it?" Adam said. Ian slowly walked behind Tyler. "Before you all make your way towards the diamond," He whispered, extremely close to Tyler's ear.
"I have to greet you an amazing person."
Tyler felt warmth along his hips, quickly realising that Ian was wrapping his hands against him. A loud noise was heard from the other side of the room. A large door opened, revealing a man in a large black cloak.
Before Tyler could react, Ian quickly grabbed him, restraining him from doing anything. "Ah!" Tyler screamed.
Seto quickly ran towards them.
"I would do that if I were you." The man called as he removed the cloak from his head. Tyler's heart almost stopped as he saw who it was.
It was none other than his father.
Daku.
"Tyler!" Ty screamed.
Daku grabbed something from one of his pockets, the blue diamond glittered in the fire.
"I'm sorry Taira but you have left me no choice." Daku muttered under his breath.
Tyler tried moving as much as he could, his friends frozen in place trying to register what is happening.
The diamond glowed more and more as Tyler began to slowly lose consciousness.
"Taira!" Daku said, walking to his son.
Tyler's eyes turned into an orange color, his blue eyes retreating.
The next thing he knew, he was unconscious.
-----
I really need to update a lot more and I definitely will, hopefully once before the year ends. I really want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting this story.
So I guess I'll ask you a question.
Do you have any predictions or theories?
I'll say this: Not everyone is going to live to the end of the story.
Thanks you guys so much!