Chapter 22

Adam giggled as he heard Barney's remark. "C'mon Barney! Jason is a nice guy!" Adam said. "Does he have goats?" Barney asked. Jason turned around. "Well...no." Jason whispered. "I do have a bat and pig!" Ross huffed. "You have every animal but a goat and chicken..." He said. Alesa smiled. "Well, you can't blame him Ross chickens are pretty loud." Ross rolled his eyes. "Thunder Muffin isn't loud!" He replied, petting the feathered animal on his lap. "He started parties and took us to an island filled with robots." Adam said, remembering the times he and his friends used to hang out all the time. Adam felt a surge of nostalgia, just looking at his friends made him happy. "Thats true." Barney said. Jason tilted his head. "That happened? When?" He asked. Adam chuckled. "A while ago." Alesa said. "Yeah, it was all because of a toaster that Jin..." Adam paused. "Where is Jin?" He asked. "You ask now?" Jason muttered. "I thought he went to the bathroom or maybe he was finishing a Fire Emblem game for the millionth time." Adam said. "Jin wouldn't miss this..." Alesa said. She got up. "I saw him in the spare bedroom, playing Fire Emblem, of course." Ross got up as well. "I'll go check on him." He said. He placed Thunder Muffin on Barney's lap. "Here, hold him." He said before running down the hall. "Ay lar lar." Barney said, looking down at the chicken. "You don't like chickens?" Jason asked. Barney shrugged. 

     Ross ran back to them. "Guys! Jin isn't here!" Ross yelled. Everyone looked at him. "How?! I didn't see him leave?!" Alesa said. "He probably went to the back door." Adam said. Barney threw Thunder Muffin at Ross. "We need to finds Jins!"He said. 

"No need." 

They turned to see Jin. His eyes had a slight orange aurora. "Jin?" Adam asked. "Are you okay?"Jin moved to the side to reveal Daku. "Greetings Adam." They both said at the same time. "W-what did you do to Jin?" Ross said, in a panicking motion. He revealed the diamond. "I just made him...obedient to me. And it was such a struggle, he would not stay put, he was too smart to follow my trap. It was worth it though." Daku said. Jason stepped back. "J-Jin..?" Barney whispered. "Uh...Jason?" Adam asked.  "Yeah?" Jason replied. "You did bring the diamond..right?" Adam said. Jason turned to him, giving him a slow reply of 'no'. Daku raised up his hand, giving a snap. Jin lunged at Ross. "Hey!" Ross said, throwing Thunder Muffin aside, trying to protect him. "Go Thunder Muffin!" He said. "Ross!" Jason yelled, trying to pull Jin off him. Jin continued to try to land a punch. "Stop!" Barney said. "Guys!" They heard a voice. Adam turned around to see Ty and Tyler. "How did you get here?" Adam asked. Ty pointed to Tyler. "He had a feeling that this would happen. " Tyler nodded. "I saw it in a dream." Tyler said. He took out a diamond. "Did you bring a diamond?" Tyler asked. Adam shook his head. "We left it at home." Adam said. Jin looked up, seeing the yellow diamond. "Master Daku! Taira is here!" Jin said. Daku looked at Tyler. "Taira!" He said. Tyler looked at the yellow diamond. "Again with the Taira! Seriously!" He yelled. Adam looked at him. "Where did you get that?" He asked. "Long story!" Tyler yelled. Jin rushed at Ty. "HEY! LET ME GO!" He said. Jin pushed Ty to the ground. "Leave him alone!" Tyler growled. He threw himself at Jin, taking out the diamond. He began to punch him.

"Don't. Touch. My. Ty!" He said. Jin coughed. "Stop!" Alesa said. "Tyler stop!" She yelled. Tyler looked at his fist, they were white, he looked at Daku. He got up and looked at him. "I know." He said. "I know that you're my father." Tyler said. Daku chuckled. "Of course you did, you would have found out nevertheless." He said. Tyler ran to Daku. "Why are you doing this?" Tyler said, throwing a punch at the sorcerer. "The diamonds are needed to take over this horrible place!" Daku responded. "You could have left us alone!" He kicked Daku's feet. "I had no choice!" Tyler pushed him to the floor. "You used Jin against us!" he said. The cloak of Daku began to loosen. "I needed the diamonds by any means necessary!" Tyler looked at the cloak, taking it off. The only thing that he could see was a green diamond. Tyler clenched the yellow diamond. "Leave this place. Leave everyone else other than me out of this." Tyler growled. Daku looked at him. "Very well, I shall leave this place." He said. He looked at Jin. "I cannot however save your friend." He said. Tyler looked at him. "WHAT?!" He said. Daku snapped his fingers, disappearing in almost an instant. Adam looked at him. "What do we do now Tyler?" Tyler looked at Jin. Ty looked at the two diamonds, the began to glow. "What's going on with them?"  Tyler shook his head. "I don't know." He said. They circled around Jin, rotating faster and faster. Jin looked around, in a panicking motion. "Daku!" He yelled. The diamonds all of a sudden stopped. Jin looked unconscious. "Jin?" Alesa asked. There was no response. "Take him to the spare bedroom. We need to find the diamonds right now." Tyler said.