Chapter 3

°Dream°
Ian woke up in a small jail cell. "S-seto?  Where are you? " Ian whispered as he looked around the room. Several vines were hanging from the walls and some moss grew from the corners. "Where am I?" Ian asked himself.  He then turned to see Daku. "I see you recognize me. And I'm sure you're going to recognize this;" Daku said as he took out the light blue diamond. "What does it do?" Ian asked as he pointed to the diamond.  Daku grinned.  "I'm glad you asked." He said as the diamond began to glow. "You will serve me!" Daku exclaimed.  "I....ake.......p....ase......et....p" Ian turned to see nothing but white. "Ian! "
°Dream over°
Ian woke up to see Seto on top of him.  "What time is it?" He asked.  Seto looked up. " Uh, about 3:09 in the morning. " Seto said.  Ian blushed. "I'm sorry for waking you up! Really!" Ian yelled at Seto. Seto shook his head. " Actually,  I wanted to know something." Seto said. Ian nodded. " What is it? " He asked.  Seto nodded. "What diamond should we go for next?" Seto asked, stroking Ian's hair. "Purple. Since that's your color." Ian smiled as he kissed Seto. Seto chuckled,  "Of course you would say that. Never have I seen someone that cares about me so badly. Besides...Ty." Ian looked down. "It was a mistake that I regret,  every day. I wish I never did that....I'm so sorry. I love you so much...." Ian whispered in Seto's ear. "I know. I don't blame you. It wasn't just you. Besides, it's in the past.  The past can't hurt anyone. " Seto said.  Ian cared about Seto since the day they met.  "Seto..... I... I regret it. I regret on voting to kick you out of Team Crafted. And now...." Ian was cut off by Seto kissing his neck. "Shush. I don't want to hear it. Not from you or anyone else. " Seto said. Ian began to moan a little.  "Ugh....Seto.....I'm not....." Seto stopped.  "Don't worry,  I'm not ready either. " Seto said.  Ian nodded as he cuddled close to the sorcerer. "Goodnight Set." Ian muttered.  "Goodnight Ian." Seto responded.
---------------------
Yeah, this was a really short chapter.  I apologize for that. Thank you guys so much for 50 reads! That's amazing!