Chapter 18

Adam widened his eyes as he looked at his ex girlfriend. "How long has it been?!" Alesa said, smiling at the couple. "I don't know....maybe 2 years?" Adam said. Jason gave a small smile. "Hey.." He whispered, worried about the reaction that they would receive. She smiled. "Hello! I guess Adam settled down." She said. Jason nodded. 'We already got married." Adam explained. "That's awsome!" She said. Adam looked outside. "So... you're not jealous?" Adam whispered. Alesa shook her head. "Of course not, your still my friend. Right?" Alesa said. Adam smiled. "Of course! " Adam said. "So how have you been?" Adam asked. Alesa shrugged. "Well, I've been working here for a while, still keeping touch with Jin, Ross, and Barney. I've been doing some let's plays but it's not going too good for me." Adam got up. "I can help you, I can help you get a small boost like back then." Adam said. Alas giggled. "Heh, back when we were together. I'd be more than happy to have you come over for a visit, everyone else is wondering where you were." Jason coughed, wanting to be acknowledged. "Sorry babe." Adam said. "Well, we need to go." Jason explained. Adam looked confused. " But weren't we going to..." Jason grabbed his hand. "Bye Alesa." Jason muttered.
After exiting the cafe, Adam looked at him. "What was that?" Jason asked. "What? It's been forever since I've seen her, it was just a friendly chat. Can't I do that? " Adam asked. Jason sighed. "I'm just exaggerating. I'm scared that you'll abandon me for her." Jason whispered. Adam hugged him. "No, I would never do that." Adam said. Jason looked down. "So when are you going to visit them?" Jason asked. Adam shrugged. "Well I need to call them. " Adam giggled.
-------------
Sorcerer Alexander created the diamonds by filling them with emotion, anger, joy, saddness, lust, and honesty. The diamonds can fill the owner with any of these emotions. You can create one only if you're emotion is meaningful. Wether it's loss, luck or anything of that sort.
Jerome closed the book as he rubbed his eyes. " I'm done reading. " He said as he turned to Mitch. "So can we do something together? Maybe play cards?" Mitch looked at him. "What? I'm sorry, I barely payed any attention. Can you repeat that?" Jerome sighed. "No nevermind. " Jerome whispered. He looked down at the book and read the next page.
Sorcerer are all connected as one, like a family. Those who are part Sorcerer are known as half mortals. They have both human and sorcerer blood. Thought this is rare, they show charecteristics of a sorcerer at a later age. The oldest shown is 30 years old. It is now shown that Sorcerers have the same life expectancy as regular humans. They can only change a human once annually. This is because sorcerer's energy is cut to half when changing someone. During the annual term, a sorcerer's energy is restored. If a sorcerer were to lose all of their energy, then their body will slowly shut down. No known way to restore it is known.
" Hey, are you okay Jerome? I know we haven't been doing much together but this is important for us. Nobody is going to help us." Mitch whispered. Jerome just nodded. "I get it." He said.