1

Dumbass- Talking
'Dumbass'- Thinking

In the years away from Luffy, Y/n grew to have the position of Captain in the marines. Y/n is currently stationed at Sabaody Archipelago currently doing patrol with some of his crew. His transponder snail then goes off. He answers immediately.

Y/n: This is Captain Zel, what's the problem?

He says bored.

Marine: SIR SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED AT THE AUCTION HOUSE!! SOME OF THE SUPERNOVAS ARE CAUSING A RUCKUS AND ONE OF THEM HAS ATTACKED A CELESTIAL DRAGON!!

Y/n: Alright then. Tell all men to hold them off with long range fire, I don't need any of you dying before I get there, understood?

Marine: Understood sir!

The call hangs up, and Y/n sighs and smirks.

Y/n: Finally some fun. Men let's go, we have work to do.

He then takes off running towards the auction house with his crew all following behind him. They soon arrive to see chaos and the men causing Y/n problems.

Y/n draws attention to himself when he arrives

Y/n draws attention to himself when he arrives. Shuffling through the crowd of soldiers.

Y/n: Yo! What do you idiots think your doing huh?

He says with a smirk and a fire burning in his eyes.

Kidd: Oh, you must be the one in charge of this area, so you must be strong huh.

He says cracking his knuckles.

Luffy: If that's so I'll kick his ass, you guys take the rest of them.

The guy with the straw hat says. Y/n has seen that hat somewhere but at this moment can't remember.

Y/n: MEN! STAND BACK! I'll handle these clowns.

He says reaching for his weapon on his hip. The remaining marines shuffle a good distance away mainly cause they got their asses whooped.

Kidd: Aww the captain is trying to protect his men how sweet, I'll be sure to give you a quick death.

Y/n: Shut up you clown if you're gonna kill me stop talking and come try.

He says taking a battle stance.

Kidd: Your dead meat!

He says with anger lacing his words.

Y/n: You seem like all bark and no bite little puppy.

Y/n says smirking. He doesn't 't even get a chance to blink before Kidd is in his face with an arm the size of a body being swung towards his face.