5

Baddie- Talking
'Baddie'- Thinking

Y/not : 'All this running around is making me tired but I gotta find him before my time down here is up.'

Y/n is currently running through Eternal Hell like a mad man trying to find Ace.

Y/n: 'He's close by, I can feel it. I just need to find him.'

He keeps running until he passes a certain cell with someone he knows.

Y/n: Crocodude?

Crocodile: Aw hell. I never wanted to see your ugly mug again.

Y/n: Shut your stale ass up you clown.

He says with a tic mark appearing on his head. Crocodile grumbles under his breath.

?: Zelly?

He hears someone calling him by his nickname given to him by Gramps. The thing is only his family knows that name, so that can only mean...

Y/n: Ace? Is that you?

Y/n moves closer to where the voice came from and as he rounds the corner he sees him chained up by sea prism stone.

Y/n Ace! I found you!

Ace: What are you doing here Zelly? And how did you get clearance to get all the way to level 6?

Y/n: That crap doesn't matter right now, what matters is that I'm gonna find a way to get you out of here.

Some prisoners close by heard his claim and started yelling at him to set them free as well.

Prisoner1: Hey kid set me free too!

Prisoner2: Yeah me too! Me and Ace are the best of friends!

Prisoner3: No Ace and I are friends not you.

Y/n: If you all don't shut up, I'll kill you

He says pulling out his nunchuck and glaring at the prisoners threateningly.

Y/n: Anyways I don't have a plan just yet but we have time before anything drastic happens.

Ace: Zelly...

Y/n: It most likely will take a long time to try and get you out but I think it can be done.

He continues rambling on.

Ace: Zelly...

He says with more urgency

Y/n: Don't worry Ace I'm gonna get yo-

Ace: Y/N!

With that he stops talking immediately.

Ace: I'm not gonna make it out of this alive.

Y/n: Ace don't say shit like that. I literally just said I'll think of a way to get you out of here.

Ace: It's not gonna work. I'm going to be executed soon there's no point in trying.

He bites back with some venom.