2

Dummy- Talking
'Dummy'- Thinking

Y/n is awakened by an annoying beeping that won't shut up. He opens his eyes and all he sees is a white and blue tiled building and instantly knows where he is. Marine HQ in the infirmary. Y/n sits up and looks out the window next to him and sees the glaring sun beginning to peak over the horizon. The pink and orange hues blend together in harmony and in this moment Y/n feels at peace. That peace was soon ruined by some marine coming in and bothering him.

?: Captain Zel!

He grunt as response, still looking at the sunset.

Marine: Fleet Admiral Sengoku and the three Admirals have called for you presence immediately.

Y/n sigh deeply knowing something's gonna happen.

Y/n: I'll set out for them now

He responds, and with that the small fry marine leaves. Y/n makes his way out of bed and puts on a pair of jean shorts that stop at his knee and his sleeveless marine uniform top and heads for the admirals.

Timeskip

Y/n arrives in front of a room with big doors meant for giants. He pushed the doors open with no hassle at all. As soon as he does he can feel the presence in the room. Any normal person would've shit themselves, but obviously Y/n isn't normal. He walks into the room with a monotone face on and with his head held high.

?: Nice of you to join us.

?: Now, now let's behave ourselves Akainu.

Akainu: you'd best watch how you speak to me Kizaru

Kizaru: Aww did I make you upset?

He says with small smile on his face

?: We have company men.

Me: I was called in. What for if, might I ask? 

He says with indifference in his voice.

?: You are being reassigned to Impel Down. Then once Ace has been taken to Marine Ford and executed you will be sent back to the Celestial Dragons to be a bodyguard.

As the last sentence left his mouth Y/n was stricken with grief. He didn't show it on his face just to not show any weakness. He wasn't even upset about going back those damned Celestial Dragons, he didn't like when he said after they "execute" Ace when they were really going to kill him for no reason.

?: You seem taken back. Aokiji do you have any idea why he might?

 Aokiji do you have any idea why he might?

Aokiji: I have no idea. Just ask the kid.

Kizaru: It's because he knows Ace well. Apparently when he was under Garp's tutelage Garp would bring him along when he took vacation time and visited his actual grandson, Straw Hat Luffy.

Akainu: That damned Garp. He's another problem. What makes us think he'll actually go along with killing Ace?

?: Executing. And he will go along with it because he knows the repercussions if we don't.

Aokiji: If you say so Sengoku.

Sengoku: Back to you Y/n

Sengoku: Back to you Y/n. You will report to Vice Admiral Momonga and follow him and his crew to Amazon Lily to pick up the Warlord Boa Hancock. After that you will stay with them until you get to Impel Down. There you will serve as a guard until the Celestial Dragons sends a carrier for you, understood?

It takes a second for all that information to set in.

Y/n: Understood, but one question, why Impel Down? Wouldn't it make sense to just stay here since it is closer?

Sengoku: For some dumbass reason they want to buy some people to act as their slaves from inside Impel Down. That person will travel with you to Mariejois. Or so I'm told.

Me: Understood. I'll head for Momonga now.

With that Y/n leaves with a smirk and a plan.

Still in the Office

Kizaru- *chuckles*

Akainu: What are you chuckling for?

Kizaru: Oh nothing serious really. Just that it he's planning something. I can feel it.

He says with that small smile still plastered on his face.

Aokiji: As long as it doesn't interfere with our plans then it shouldn't matter

Akainu: And if it does happen to interfere with our plan I'll kill him on sight.

Sengoku: Do what you must. Meeting adjourned.

Small Timeskip

Y/n is in now in his room packing a small bag of necessities like clothes, toothbrush, nunchucks, water, you know simple shit. He finishes packing his bag and set it by the door for when he's actually ready to leave. He sits on the floor of the room and starts to go over a plan in his head.

Me: 'Alright first stop is Amazon Lily. Get the leader then leave. Next step make our way towards Impel Down. Momonga will want to leave pretty soon afterwards. I'll have to figure out what floor Ace'll be on. It shouldn't be that hard getting down there with working as a guard and all. I'll just have to figure out a way to bust Ace out and make it alive past Magellan. This is gonna be harder than I thought. Well whatever the case I'm getting him out of there'

With that Y/n leaves for the docks and finds Momonga waiting for him.

Momonga: Lets go Zel, we gotta get moving

Me: Understood sir. Thank you for the transportation.

With that they set off on their first stop of the journey, Amazon Lily.