6

Idc- Talking
'Idc'- Thinking

Y/n: 'You've got to be busting my balls right now. How in blazing hell did Luffy get into Impel Down and I haven't heard about it until damn near 28 hours after. I just know one thing. Once I see his ass, it's on sight.'

Y/n is currently running to an elevator trying to find where the escapees are.

Y/n: 'I don't know where he is because I was never told. I was never told because I was asleep. I was asleep because after the conversation with the guard I walked into my room closed my door and fell asleep on my bed.'

...
...
...

Y/n: 'What? If I said I'm going to sleep, I'm going to sleep and nothing is stopping me. And besides I'm pretty sure Luffy's still alive, there's no way he would have died easily. What actually woke me up from my slumber was that Ace was taken to Marineford. It's seems that I ignored the rest of what that guard had to say, and now it's coming back to bite me in the ass. First things first though, and that's finding Luffy.' Damn it Luffy why now. Ace I'm sorry just wait for us we're coming.

Short Timeskip

Y/n arrives at level 3, Starvation Hell.

Y/n: Shit I actually forgot how hot it was.

He says running around.

?: Death Wink!

Y/n: 'Huh'

As Y/n turns to where the attack came from a huge gust of wind and sand comes pounding at him.

Y/n: 'It's coming at me way too fast for me to dodge so the only choice I have is to defend!'

Y/n: Tempest Kick 2 Fold!

Y/n sends and straight kick, making his own pressurized air, back at the assailant. The attacks clash causing a whirlwind to form. After it subsides the assailant speaks.

?: It's seems you are stronger than those other boys. I'll have to take you out fast.

Y/n: Excuse me, who even are you?

He says completely confused.

?: I'm of the Revolutionary Army and Queen of the Kamabakka Kingdom Emporio Ivankov!

Y/n: Well isn't this great. Listen I don't have time for you and this bull, I need to get to my little bro so you'd better get out of my way before I tear every one of your eyelashes off one by one

He says swinging his nunchuck getting ready for a fight.

Ivankov: You dare threaten my lashes?! I'll blow you to smithereens, DEATH WINK!!