14

Sabaody- Talking
'Sabaody- Thinking.

Timeskip: 2 Years

Lucia is looking over the horizon watching the sun slowly rise. She takes a deep breath as the rough winds begin to sweep through the air. She opens her eyes and turns her back to the horizon and moves to a small hut. As she walks in she is treated with small snarls.

Lucia: Y/n get your pets before I kill them.

She says walking past like the animals aren't there. Putting a pot of water over a small fire. A groan is heard from the corner of the room.

Y/n: Whatever you say auntie. Boys, behave.

He says offhandedly. Lucia looks up and catches the eyes of Y/n, and laughs.

Lucia: You look like a deranged house cat. Freshen up so that we can be on our way.

Y/n lifts himself out of the corner and walks out into the light. The most prominent change would be his hair. He let the shit grow wild.

Lucia: And hurry up so I can tame that thing on your head that you call hair.

Y/n rolls his eyes and starts walking out of the hut when a cup is sent flying at his head that he simply side steps. He yawns and scratches his head.

Y/n: Cmon now auntie put in a little effort next time.

Y/n throws the cup over his shoulder and walks out of the small hut. Lucia catches it and continues about her business.

Timeskip

We now see the two back on the small boat. They are currently on their way back to Sabaody Archipelago and for some reason Lucia is trying to fight Y/n.

Y/n: Auntie I'm not fighting you right now, it's too damn hot.

Lucia: You wuss, what's a little heat? It won't kill you, now get off your ass.

Y/n gets up annoyed and aggravated. He grumbles under his breath then gets into his battle stance.

Lucia: Ready?

Y/n: Since when did you ask that?

Lucia attempts a jab only for it to be knocked down and a palm to her chin. She touches her chin and looks at Y/n.

Lucia: What was that?

Y/n: Are we trying to kill each other?

Lucia: Touché

Y/n jumps and comes barreling down towards Lucia with an axe kick. The woman simply grabs his leg and throws him off the boat and runs after him. Y/n grabs the railing and twists his arm to spin and kick Lucia in the face. She skids back and wipes the blood from her lip.

Lucia: Nice hit.

She says with a sadistic smile.

Y/n: Well I did learn from the best.

He says with his own sadistic grin. The two stare off and dash at each other. Lucia sweeps Y/n's legs and kicks him onto the mast of the ship. She follows with a driving knee, Y/n rolls out of the way and kicks her leg from under her. On her way down she elbows Y/n in the ribs making all the air leave his lungs. She rolls over and stands up.

Lucia: I think that's enough for now. Seems you'll be able to survive on your own.

Y/n: I won't be alone. I've got the crew.

He says with a closed eye smile. Lucia rolls her eyes.

Lucia: Yeah sure, whatever. Just rest up, we'll be there in a day or two.