15

Archipelago- Talking
'Archipelago'- Thinking

Lucia and Y/n are currently at Grove 46 looking for the rendezvous point. Which by Y/n's understanding is a bar. Lucia has taken the lead in finding said bar.

Lucia: It's somewhere around here. Help me look Zel.

She says looking around. Y/n is looking up at the sky with his hands in his coat.

 Y/n is looking up at the sky with his hands in his coat

A/n: This is a reference to what I imagine Y/n wearing. Also credit to the artist Portgas-D-Hato on DeviantArt

Y/n looks to his left to see a huge group of people at some kind of rally.

Y/n: Auntie, what do you think's happening over there. And also, the place we are looking for is on grove 13.

Lucia stops walking and looks back at Y/n to see him looking at the gathering of people. She then begins to walk over to the people and Y/n soon follows. As they draw closer they hear what the person up front is saying.

?: We found one of the culprits! We'll start by teaching him a lesson! And the rest of you take heed! This is what happens... to anybody who defies me.

Lucia: Who is this fat ass supposed to be.

Y/n chuckles and looks closely at the stage and sees a smaller male with a huge sack on his back.

Y/n: Luffy?

Lucia: Who in their right mind would believe that this pig is supposed to be Luffy? Get serious Y/n.

Y/n rolls his eyes at her and points at the male with the hoodie.

Y/n: Him, that's Luffy. And I think the big guy is "supposed to be" Luffy.

Then suddenly from behind the two.

?: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE PIRATES! STRAW HAT LUFFY AND HIS UNDERLINGS!! SURRENDER NOW. GROVE 46 IS COMPLETELY BLOCKADED! YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN!!

Lucia: I will blow his head off if he doesn't stop screaming in my damn ear.

Y/n: I'm inclined to agree.

Then a gunshot rings out from the area, a marine was killed by a pirate. All hell has broken loose.

Lucia: Well ain't this some shit. You'd better haul ass over to Luffy if you're so sure it's him.

Y/n: Is this where we part auntie.

Lucia: Don't think you've gotten rid of me. I'll be around. You have the transponder snail to reach me. Now go, reintroduce yourself properly and make me proud.

She begins to walk off in the midst of the fight. Y/n turns to see pacifistas now shredding the pirates to bits. Y/n shakes his head and begins to walk towards the platform where Luffy is, when he is suddenly bumped by some random pirates fighting. Y/n grabs both their heads and spins letting them fly through the air. As he is walking the crowd seems to unconsciously part as he walks. That's when his identity is revealed.