10

Time's Up- Talking
'Time's Up'- Thinking

He did it! Luffy saved Ace! Now all they need to do is escape. Y/n has some catching up he needs to do, so let's get to it.

Ace and Luffy are mowing down anyone bold enough to stand in there way. Whitebeard tells his crew to retreat and return to the New World and that this would be his last order as their captain.

Y/n: 'He can't be serious can he?'

He advances taking down anyone in his way. Ace stops and stands still in the middle of the war.

Luffy: Ace!

Y/n: We gotta move now! Don't let his sacrifice be in vain!

Ace: Don't worry I won't! Get out of the way!!

He says sending a fire attack at marines converging on Whitebeard. They have a brief conversation then they continue running for their lives, that is until a certain man makes an appearance behind the boys.

Akainu: You free Ace then turn tail, eh? The Whitebeard pirates are a bunch of cowards.

Y/n scoffs at his words and continue running but Ace seems to be listening intently

Akainu: But considering who your leader is, that's no surprise! Whitebeard is a loser from a bygone era!

Ace completely skids to a stop.

Luffy/Y/n: Ace!

Ace: A loser huh? Take that back! Take back what you said!!

Y/n: Ace we don't have time for this we have to go now! Remember what Whitebeard said!

Y/n says holding him back. Akainu and Ace continue their exchange of words with Y/n trying to drag Ace back. Y/n feels a hot sensation and notices that Ace is getting out of his hold.

Y/n: 'Damn it, he's burning my hands to get out of my hold'

Ace finally breaks free and gets ready to attack Akainu. The only thing Y/n can do is back up and guard himself from any attacks.

The attacks clash creating a massive whirlpool of wind sending everything flying. Y/n skids to a halt a good distance away from Luffy. He sees that Ace was sent flying away from the clash. It seems that magma really is stronger than fire.

Akainu: You think just because your fire, that I couldn't burn you? My powers far out match yours.

Y/n: Ace! 'Crap! That bastard really got him good this time'

Y/n is running back to the fight to get Ace out of there.

Akainu: Gold Roger the king of the pirates and Dragon the Revolutionary! How surprising that their sons are blood brothers. You're both criminals by blood! You'll never be allowed to escape! You brothers won't get past me!

He says with venom dripping from every word.

Akainu: Just watch.

He says looking at Luffy.

Y/n: 'No. No, no, no! That vision! This was that vision!' Luffy move!!

Y/n says running to him at top speed. He looks over and notices Ace also running towards Luffy.

Y/n: 'I... I won't be able to make it! You have to mo-'

Y/n doesn't get to finish his thought, when he sees Akainu's fist through Ace's lower stomach.

 Y/n feels something, something deep within him

Y/n feels something, something deep within him. It's been boiling this entire time, from Impel Down to now. He's been subconsciously suppressing this feeling but now it has its own wants. And it wants to kill Akainu in the most brutal way possible. Rage. Raw and unfiltered rage. Akainu removes his arm from Ace and that's when Y/n moves in for an attack.

Y/n: Fallen Glitter

Y/n's body is in front of Akainu before he can notice. Physical attacks won't do much without haki but right now, Y/n doesn't care.

Jimbei: Wait, Y/n don't!

Y/n circles around Akainu constantly swinging his nunchucks only for them to pass through him every time.

Akainu: I'm no fool. I know what those nunchucks are made of. And I won't allow you to touch me. This is where you die, you traitor.

He brings his arm back ready to throw a magma punch at Y/n.

Y/n: SHUT UP!

Y/n begins to swing his nunchucks faster creating too much wind pressure. The wind turns into slashes, slicing through Akainu's body, they merely phase through his body. While swing Y/n lets go of his weapon and it flys at Akainu's blind spot. Caught off guard he dodges the projectile, as it flys past his face Y/n appears behind him and catches the weapon and swings, aiming for Akainu's face. As he's bout to hit Akainu a light bullet passes through both his arms.

Kizaru: Ah, ah, ahh. You're getting ahead of yourself Zel. It wouldn't have mattered anyway.

In the brief distraction Akainu takes his chance and grabs Y/n by the neck with his magma arm burning the flesh. Y/n doesn't give up though. He says through a broken voice.

Y/n: SnAkE cHaRmEr

And stabs his arm only for the metal part of the weapon to be melted by the heat before it could touch him.

He then flings Y/n away like a rag doll. He crashes into the ground further causing pain to run through out his body. Y/n tries to lift his head but it's far to painful, so he just lays down and looks up at the sky. Y/n hears a ringing in his head and someone talking in a hushed urgent tone. Then someone comes into his line of view. They pick him up and run off of the battlefield in hopes of escaping.

He tries his hardest to stay awake but his eyelids betray him and Y/n falls into a comatose state.

Two Weeks Later

Luffy and the others have returned from the battle a while ago. Luffy woke up not too long ago and causes a rampage on Amazon Lily. He was then calmed down by the powerful words of Jimbei. That's great and all but what about Y/n?

? POV

?: 'It seems that I'm approaching Amazon Lily. My intel tells me that who I'm looking for is on the bay somewhere. It'll be nice to see Jimbei again.'

The figure gets closer to the bay and sees a small camp set up.

?: 'I'm guessing that's where they are.'

The figure docks their my small boat and begins walking toward the small camp. Once they make it they see an old friend from way back when.

?: Well I'll be damned. If it isn't Silvers Rayleigh.

With that, the figure makes their presence known sending everyone into high alert.

Rayleigh: It's been quite a while, Lucia Bengi.

All art work isn't mine

All art work isn't mine. I literally found it off of google, but if you know who made this please let me know so that I can credit them.