8

Tock- Talking
'Tock'- Thinking

Crack. Crack. SHATTER!!!

Y/n: 'Huh? What's going on? Why is there so much wind out here? Wait something isn't right. Am I... FALLING?!?!' WHAT THE LITERAL FU-'

^0:17-0:48

The ship continues to fall until the group lands in a conveniently placed water hole where everyone lands, and Y/n is one of the last few to fall into the water hole. He swims to the surface only to see Crocodile on his way to attack Whitebeard. Luckily, Luffy stepped in and deflected the attack.

Y/n: How long was I asleep?

He says getting out of the water hole and shaking slightly. He looks up to see Luffy talking with Whitebeard.

Y/n: Oi Luffy!

He looks down and notices Y/n for the first time today.

Luffy: Oh, Zelly when did you get here?

He says as Y/n jumps onto Whitebeard's ship

Y/n looks Luffy up and down, and with one hand grabs him by his cheeks and smashes them together.

Y/n: When we're you going to tell me you were at Impel Down, huh?  We could've been here sooner if I was aware of your presence, hell we might've saved Ace before he got to Marineford but nooooo, Luffy didn't tell Y/n anything .

He says with a very prominent tic mark popping on his forehead.

Luffy: Sorry I forgot

He says looking down and away from Y/n.

Me:*sigh* Whatever. What's done is done the only thing we can do now is try our best to save Ace, you got that?

Luffy: Yeah! Let's go Zelly!!

With that he takes off running to where Ace is.

Y/n: I swear I'm raising a child

Y/n turns and looks up at Whitebeard.

Y/n: I apologize for anything idiotic he might've said to you and also for intruding. Goodbye

With that Y/n takes his leave and tries to catch up with Luffy.

Kizaru: The Celestial Dragons keep pestering me to catch you Strawhat Luffy.

He says as he's charging a Light Kick

Y/n: 'Shit!' Luffy get out of the way!

Aokiji: You should worry about yourself traitor. Ice Spear

Aokiji fires three spears of ice at Y/n. Y/n runs at the projectiles head on and smashes all three of them with his nunchuck and glares in the direction where they came from. Y/n then lifts his left leg and kicks the air sending a shockwave through the air to the assailant, though it merely died out once some marines were hit with it.

Y/n: Tch. Another one of those and it'll definitely break my weapon.

Y/n says rolling to the left of Kizaru, right as he sends the attack. Luckily Iva saves Luffy from being hit with her Death Wink.

Y/n: Luffy! Pay attention this is war, one wrong move and you're done for, stay focused.

Luffy: Zelly now's not the time for this, save it for after we save Ace.