4

Biggie- Talking
'Biggie'- Thinking

Y/n is in a deep slumber before someone knocks on his door.

Y/n: Come in!

Marine1: We've arrived at Impel Down sir. You will be going in before Vice Admiral Momonga and Warlord Boa Hancock.

With that he goes to leave but Y/n stops him.

Y/n: Wait. Hold on a second why are they staying? I thought I was just getting dropped off and you all would leave to Marineford.

Marine1: Well sir, Ms. Hancock wanted to meet Portgas D. Ace before she aided in executing him.

Y/n: Very well then, you can go now.

The marine goes to leave and as he closes the door, Y/n feels his whole body shaking with anger, because of the derailed plan. He takes a deep breath and calms himself down. He gets dressed in clothes and walks out of the room heading for the deck of the ship. Y/n reaches the deck just to see a lot more battleships surrounding Impel Down.

Y/n: 'All of this for Ace? This is definitely gonna be a challenge getting him out of here

Y/n: 'All of this for Ace? This is definitely gonna be a challenge getting him out of here.'

With that Y/n hops off the deck of the ship and lands on the pier and starts to make his way towards the prison. Once inside he finds himself standing in a room waiting to be checked and lead through the facility.

Guard1: Welcome to Impel Down. I'll be showing you around and giving details of how we run this place.

As he gives Y/n the run down of the prison, he is being checked for anything that'll be dangerous and the only thing they find are his nunchucks but Y/n tells him it's his choice of weapon, and so the guard lets him keep it.

Y/n: I heard there were levels to this prison, do you mind actually showing me around.

He asks as they make their way to an elevator with bars as a gate.

Guard1: Oh of course. Depending on how high the person's bounty is, dictates where they will be placed within the prison. Common thieves are usually placed in lower number levels while pirates like Ace are placed at the very base of the prison with no means of escape.

As the guard is talking the elevator begins moving down leading them to level 1.