cigarette

Art made by Lumi on Twitter

I got a idea from tik tok about this painting mike's nails

It's more an Afton family oneshot

Warning:
Smoking
Swearing

It take place when everyone is alive

--------------------------------

William was in his office, doing some paperworks, he couldn't concentrate. He reached out to his pants pocket to find nothing.

"Bloody hell, I left the cigs in my room" he groaned.

Afton get up from his hair and went to his office door, walking out of the room and making his way to office with label saying 'henry Emily co-owner'. He knocked on the door and a 'come in' could be heard from the other side of the door.

He entered the room and walked closer to the man who was sitting on a chair next to the desk, sketching something.

The man looked up and smiled at William, Afton smiled back.

"Hello, do you need anything will?"

"Hey Henry, I forgot cigs from my house, do you perhaps have any with you"

William looked at his friend with a pleading look. Henry sighend, frowning.

"Sorry, yesterday I toke the last one and I forgot to buy any this morning. Maybe that's good. You take to much this gross stuff."

"it helps me concentrate"

"Well, it's your health but I still don't have any cigarettes"

• • •

Michael was walking out of his father room holding a small pack in his hand.

When he was walking from the hall to his room his little sister came out of her room.

The teen stoped in his track looking down at the girl. He knew, when she would find out he toke the pack of cigs from his father room she will snitch.

She looked up at his face, seeing he was panicking she eyeing him and saw the small box in his hand.

"What's that?"

She pointed at his hand and looked back up at his face.

"Nothing"

"Can I see?" She gave his a puppy eyes hopping it will make him give her it.

"No, fuck off"

She lowered her hand

Elizabeth looked back at his hand, focusing on the pack. She saw it somewhere. When the girl realise from where, she gave her brother a confused look.

"Isn't it the box with this sticks that daddy put in his mouth and it lets out a smoke and then it smells bad?"

The boy growled.

"Why did you take it from him, Mikey? Daddy will be mad when he'll find out."

"He won't because you won't tell a shit to him"

A small steps entering the hall could be hear, the siblings look in it's direction and saw a boy, he was taller then Elisabeth and probaly older but much younger and shorten than Michael.