The 'if Henry killed William' things

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

I was trying to make here a little hints of Christmas but i couldn't really do much since I got this idea when I already wrote a lot.

🜛 = time skip
___________________

Henry looked at the papers with fearful eyes and small drops of tears in the corners, the red santa hat’s tail was changing on the side of his head. The dread soon stopped and was replaced with disgust and disbelief. In front of him there was a full desk of blueprints and notebooks with new ideas for animatronics but it wasn’t the paper he was so thunderbolt it was what was written in there.
The first thing he saw was on the blueprints, written with red ink were all kinds of descriptions that weren’t supposed to be there. For example there was a blueprint of an old animatronic - circus baby with a description of her claw inside her stomach which, Henry discovered, wasn't only for giving icecreams.
The second one was the now open notebook laying on the floor. The man wasn’t able to read more than six pages of the sickening writings. He knew the notebook was half full and the papers he saw were the only beginning of this, he wasn’t sure if his breakfast would be still in his stomach after he read the whole thing.

The best thing was he wouldn’t even find this stuff if it wasn’t about his friend, who is the owner of the desk, asking him to grab something from his office. Now Henry is right in front of all the things his friend tried to hide for all these years he knew him. William Afton was the name of the (now ex) best friend.

After the man got a grip of himself he grabbed the notebook with the newest date and walked out of the office, completely forgetting about what he came there for. He turned in the direction of his office to hide the found thing and next to face the exposed murderer.

🜛

“Yo, Henry. Where’s the towel?”. William said from the floor when he heard Henry coming in. The man had in one hand an animatronic head on his lap, one of his hands holding it still and the other hand was holding a screwdriver. He also was wearing a red hat. However, Henry’s was only touching his shoulder, while William's was over three feet long, ending at his waist. When the man didn’t hear any response he asked again, “You’re in here?”. The man looked in the direction where he heard the door opening.

Right there the man he was looking for standed, in front of the closed door of the room, looking at a sitting man while giving him a black look. “You ok, mate?”. Still silent. Henry without a word slowly stomped his way to the tall man.

“Why have you done that?” Henry grumbled. The other looked at him with a questioning gaze. He stopped working on the screws and he laid the tool alongside with the suit's head on the ground, which he moved a few seconds before.

“Pardon?” William asked after the silence started to get uncomfortable. He looked at Henry and a lightbulb lightened in his head. “Is this about your sandwich from last week? I swear I didn’t mean to eat it, I thought it was mine” He said with an apologizing face and his hand up,in a defensive position.

Henry frowned. “What?” he mumbled in confusion before he realized what the brit was talking about. “WIlliam Afton, it’s a serious thing i’m talking about and not my lost sandwich” the man hissed and walked closer to the man, making william having to break his neck to look at him. “Why? Did you kill my daughter?” Henry finally said, his voice breaking and harsh.

The man who was asked the question widened his eyes. He hopped off the floor to his legs. “Henry, please” he laid his hand on Henry's shoulder which was immediately shook off. William signed and continued “I told you. I didn’t do it, I couldn’t even! We were already at the bobbies and they didn’t arrest me. Do you not trust me? you still think i could’ve done that to you?”. William again tried to grab Henry. which this time he consented. The tall man lowered his head to look the other in the eyes. They were blank with a tint of anger inside.