how we met

Art by anessthetic on twitter

I totally forgot I had it in my drafts

Only few paragraphs were proof readed

Warnings:
Swearing
Mention of alcohol
Mention of murderer
_______________________

William Afton

A murder manipulator, scientist, engineer, ex-bestfriend, founder and ex-owner.

Murderer of six kids, his wife. He lead to murder his sons and daughter.

He manipulated his best friend to think he's innocent and lovely man, same with his wife and kids.

A illegal scientist. He made illegal experiments with immortality and human anatomy.

He built a spring lock suit, spring bonnie and funtimes animatronics. He along with his best friend build the originals and toys.

Ex-bestfriend of Henry Emily, a widower and ex-father of Charlie and Sammy Emily.

founder and ex-owner of freadbear family dinner, circus baby pizza world and  of Freddy fazbear pizza. That is kids entertained.

_____________________

His childhood was good. Not counting the deaths of his parents and brother. He lived for 11 years away from his home with uncle and sister. Almost everytime William was home his uncle also was. So it was harder to get away with something.

"Did you toke MY fucking beer?!" . He wasn't a good child.

*Clink*

It was the first time his uncle used violence. It was also the penultimate time. The old man regraded it right away. His eyes widened and tears started to form in his eyes.

"Will- please. I-i'm sorry"

"It's fine! No worries"

His uncle from that moment didn't mind what he was doing. As long as it was legal, well as long as he won't get caught by someone and it won't cost him anything. It leads to the other time when violence was needed. 4  years later, he was 17.

•     •     •

"Uncle, I'm back!". He slammed the door shut and walked to the living room, looking for the older man. He wasn't there. He shrugged and walked upstairs where few rooms were with a bathroom. He passed a white door, it was his sister's room. Next a bright brown, it was his. A brown, a bathroom. The last but one was his uncle, a pale brown.

*Knock, knock*

He come in. His uncle was at his desk next to window, a cig in hand and a half empty bottle of vodka. The boy shifted a little, not knowing if he can enter. He decided he will. His feet closed the door and he walked closer to the window.

"Everything's good?". He layed his hand on the man's shoulder, which was shorty after shaked off.

"I got a call". The old man looked behind him to William. "I think you know about what". The young adult rolled his eyes.

"I'm almost a adult. I think I can take care of myself"

"No when my reputation will be ruined by it!"

"Listen, I almost finished school, and I'm going to college away from there. You won't need to carry about your reputation". William rolled his eyes.

"Going? You already choose where?"

"I'm already have a dorm and got into college. I was playing to take a traing in a month"

"And you didn't tell me anything?!" You ungrateful asshole. I'm gave you a hause and first you're ruining my name and then just getting the hell out?!". He slapped the boy. With the force of the hit his head moved to aside. This time the older man didn't felt guilty.