corset

It's basically just Y/N making William to wear corset.

It's short.

I will probably edit it someday to delete any spelling mistake.

Warning:
Swearing

--------------------

"What the bloody hell are you wearing?!" A man stood in the doorway, confused, looking at his girlfriend. The woman was standing in front of a mirror, trying to tie the corset laces, which for sure was to tight.

The woman snapped her head towards the voice, seeing a man, now standing in the room, eyeing her. She rolled her eyes. "It's corset, William" the man come closer and looked at her waist. "Isn't to tight?" He hesitated. "Well, I want to it be that tight." William looked at her weirdly and slowly nodded. He take a few steps toward her, when he was enough close the man wrapped his arms around the woman. "I don't understand why you wanna look that skiny, your body is perfectly shaped" he whispered in her ear and lay his chin on her shoulder, crouching down a little.

"I'm just checking how I would look in that" "well... you look bad. Now get it off." William said, Laing his hand on the lace of corset, loosening it.

Y/N rolled her eyes and started to get the thing off. After that she looked at it then at William, a idea popped in her head. The woman smirked, making the man raise an eyebrow in curious.

•     •     •

"A-ah!-" a deep moan could be heard probaly in the entire house. "Did you just moaned?" The woman looked at Afton, seeing him cheeks being red. She smirked to herself and tightened the corset around the man.

"Y- ah-ha~" William looked behind him, glaring at the woman, she trying to not giggle. Y/N tied up the lace and moved back a little, admiring her boyfriend. His perfect thin but mascular, bare back which she could see perfect from this angle. His hands folded in fists, making his vein stock out a little. The corset looking perfect on his slim waist.

"How did I agree do this..." The man mumbled to himself but the woman heard. "I don't know honestly." She bite her lips a little, still looking at the half naked man. Afton turned around and looked down at her. "Why did I had to take my shirt off?" He tilted his head a little and crossed his arms, smirking. She widened her eyes and blushed from embarrassment, looking down at the floor.

he come closer to her and grabbed her him making her look up in his cold eyes. The woman easyly get lost in them. Afton's eyes half liddened looking down at her lips, moving closer to her which she also did. Y/N closed her eyes waiting to fell the man's lips on hers but it never come. She opened them, seeing in front of her smirking William. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I'll give you that if you get me out of this thing" he said, gesturing to his waist. She pouted and walked behind him to untie the laces.

After she done that, the corset easyly get off him. William moved his hand up and stretched out making his muscles more visible which catch the woman attention.

Afton looked down at her and rolled his eyes. "Take a picture it'll last longer" the woman snapped back to reality. She processed what he said and smirked."will do that, thanks for the idea"

William lowered his hand, gesturing for her to his him which she did. They wrapped their arms sound themself and William started to sway them to the sides. Afton take a few step back dragging the woman with him and layed them on the bed.

He layed the woman on the pillow and himself on her chest and tightened his grip on her, wrapping his legs around her. "To tight, will" "sorry, luv" he loosened the grip and wrapped a blanket around them.

The woman looked down at him and brushed his hair with her hand, kissing him on forehead. He smiled a little and returned the kiss but on her chest.

"Good night" he mumbled to her, half asleep.

"Night" she said and moved her hand a little to not wake William more and turned off the light.

----------------------------

Words: 717