William being a good man

William finds kid in one of the back rooms and cheer it up
________________________________

Tap tap tap

The man in purple walked through the corridor with a fast pace while humming a catchy tune from the music on his earphone. His hand in the pockets of his pants messing around with the keys in the right pocket. He get them out of there when he noticed he is already in front of the metal door he was walking to and get the key in the hole. He twisted it and raised a brow when the door was already open. Thinking it was some incompetent employee of his who left it open he didn't really minded it.

He walked inside and to one of the lockers to find the wrench he was looking for (since it wasn't in his office), not noticing the black haired teen listening to music in the corner of the said room. The man crouched a little to get a better look on the inside of the locker.

Meanwhile the teen in the corner snapped his hand on his mouth so the guy in the other side of the room couldn't hear him. The black haired slowly get up from the dusty floor and quietly tried to get to the door. Tried to. While making small steps he kicked a little pile of metal pipes laying on the floor. "Shit", he mumbled to himself and snapped his head in the direction of the other being in the room. The man wasn't looking in the locker anymore. His head was pointed directly to the teen, seems like he found what he was looking for since he had a silver wrench in one of his hands.

William get up from his crouching position and slowly walked to the teen. The teen seeing that walked back trying to locate where the exit was. I didn't go well, the back of his foot hit something and he felt back, hitting the back of his head on the grey wall of the room. And Afton still was taking steps in his direction. When he was close enough (or even too close) he stoped, crouched and looked him in the eyes, the eye contact wasn't made since the shorter one looked away from the towering over him man.

"You do know you're not supposed to be here, right lad?". The tall man said, his British accent showing. The teen opposite of him looked down at the floor and slowly and hesitatly nodded, tears started to, again, form in his eyes. William noticed it and made a concerned face. "Look at me". Nothing. " Look, even when I'd want to I can't do anything to you so just look at me". Finally the teen raised his head to look in the man's pale blue eyes. The man's concerns made itself worse when he noticed his red eyes and eyebags. "What happened?".

"Nothing"

"Did you come here alone?"

"Nor your business. Fuck off". The teen glared at William. He still remembed about the story his mom was telling him about stranger danger, also, he heard about the missing children at Freddy's.

"Oi, now lad. Don't use that language". He glared jokely, the teen letting out a soft 'sorry' under his breath and again looked down at the other's boots. He noticed they were shinyz like he would wash them everyday so there won't be any stain on dirt and he washed them that hard that in some place the black color faded a little. "Don't give that look, I hate seeing kids sad", he made a whiny voice. At that the teen snapped his head.

"I'm not a kid"

"You certainly look like one"

"Fuck off". The teen flipped him off.

"You know I have every right to call your parents? Or police for breaking our property?"

"The fuck what now? I didn't broke anything"

"Look down". The black haired looked at the floor again, now seeing the matel pipes he kicked. It was a now broken mechanism. "You do realise how expensive that could be?". William pointed with the wrench to the pile of metal. The teen widened his eyes and looked at the man with eyes begging to not do anything.