Chapter 12

"Jigar where are you taking me? My wrist hurts"

"Just hush and follow me!"

Jigar dragged hold of Sharon's wrists and took her to the shed. They both were panting and tried to catch their breath before either could speak.

"Jigar!What is all this about?!", Sharon looked at him with anger in her eyes.

Jigar just kept staring at her not realising that he had million questions to answer. He was amazed at how beautiful Sharon looked. He was seeing the woman of his dreams right in front of his eyes, but yet he denied to believe that he would fall in love with her.

"Sharon,I know in the past and a few weeks ago, I had said some harsh things to you. You even caught me talking behind your back", as Jigar spoke, he kept scratching the back of his neck, as if he was being given words to be spoken by someone else. "I really wish you had stayed back that day and heard me out, I really didn't mean what I said. I.... it came out wrong. I was trying to help you"

Sharon was confused as to what she should say. She was glad that he was apologising but on the hand, she was furious as to how low Jijar thought of her. But at the end of the day, her motive for the transformation was to show him that she could change, be one of those village girls that showed, dressed and paid respect to everyone else.

"Sharon,do you accept my apology? Or have I not done enough?", Jigar gave her the puppy dog eyes.

Suddenly Sharon turned around so Jigar would be facing her back. She was nervous to reply to him.

"Ji..Jigar"

Jigar who was standing very casually, suddenly came to a stiff pose. He found it pleasing to hear his name from Sharon's mouth.

"Jigar,promise me you won't ever say mean things about me ever again and that you will never complain about who I am or what I do and wear.Some people like to create their own personalities to reflect who they are. I like to show myself to others as a fun and loving person.I am not usually like this. It's just I was suddenly faced with a new surrounding, where everything was so different. I didn't know how to react to it."

Sharon kept mumbling on about her mistakes and hadn't realised if Jigar was actually listening.

"Sharon,calm down! You're talking too fast", Jigar panicked.

Sharon turned around to face Jigar, and the distance between them was only afoot apart. Jigar had suddenly come so close to Sharon. She started to blush and was turning red. The temperature between them was increasing and both their heart beats could be heard from afar.

"Jigar,I'm sorry for being such a brat. You're not be blame. I'm really sorry"

"You're apologising to me, when in return I was the own saying all those things about you"

Sharon was beginning to smile. Her eyes which was filling with tears was now opening up bright with happiness. She looked up to Jigar "So I guess both of us are sorry, shall we restart, a fresh new beginning?"

"That sounds like a great idea" Both hadn't realised that they were standing so close to each other. When realisation hit, they both took a step back. Jigar handed his hand over for a friendly shake.

"Hi,my name is Jigar. Nice to meet you"

"I'm Sharon. Nice to meet you too", She put her hand forward as well.

Both were smiling at each other hand in hand, deeply staring into each other's eyes.