Chapter 42

The night was beautiful and it was just me and Rey under the bright moonlight in front Morbor Beach, one of Goa's pristine beaches. I was wearing my gorgeous yellow dress that was short at the front and long at the back. We both strolled on the beach taking in the beautiful views.

"So you sure the others won't mind you ditching them for me?" Rey was walking ahead of me with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm pretty sure they are thrilled that I'm spending time with you, considering just a day ago I couldn't bare standing next to you".

"I could tell, you hated me that much ey?" Rey smiled at me and sat down on a huge log that had drifted on to the shore.

"I didn't hate you. I was angry that you didn't come back, that you disappeared and I was forced to move on". I sat next to Rey and talked to him about my life without him for the past years.

After talking for what felt like hours, we got up and walked back to the hotel to join the rest. Everyone was gathered around the pool. The girls were holding martinis in their hands looking all fancy in their bikinis.

"Ladies, now don't drink too much because I won't be taking you back to your rooms", I gave a slight warning to both Sharon and Radz.

"That's fine, us boys can do that", Jai looked at Rey and high fived him. The four boys started laughing.

"I miss Disha! We need more girls, we are getting out numbered here", I looked at the boys and they still were laughing.

"Oh yeah! How'd you think I felt during my entrie life when I had to go out with you and Disha", Jigar came and put his hand around my shoulder.

"Go away Jigar your wet!" I pushed him back into the pool and he dived in with a massive splash that rained all over me. "I hate you Jigar! I'm going to go change"

"Wait up I'll come with you", Arjun called out and came to join me. He also was drenched in water.

We were silently walking until we were out of everyone's sight. "So everything sorted out with Rey?"

"I think so, we aren't back together though. Just friends. I think we need to get back to Mumbai first and sort things out with his family before we move forward". I tried to explain to Arjun mine and Rey's current situation which I thought was very complicated.

Arjun dropped me off to my room and I straight headed for the shower. I was too tired but I didn't want to miss out on the fun with the rest. It was our last night in Goa and we were all going back to our normal lifes starting tomorrow. After my warm shower, I headed back down to the pool and everyone was gathered around with plates of food. I grabbed myself a plate as well and we all talked the night away.

The next morning

 We were on our way back to Mumbai, each on their very own mission. Sharon had decided to finally tell aunty Roop that she had gotten a promotion at work, which meant that it was time Jigar proposed to Sharon. Jigar had already made romantic plans for the proposal and it was happening in two weeks time. Radz and Jai have ventured on their own pathways by co-designing their clothing line and now plan to open a store in Santa Cruz, moving forward from their online store. As for me, Rey and Arjun, our destinies are tied together. 

When we got to Mumbai, everyone said their farewells and we all planned to meet up in two weeks time for Jigar's big moment. I got in the car with Arjun and Rey. 

On our way to Rey's place, Rey received a call from his mum.

"Hey Mom", Rey answered the phone expecting his mum to blurt out that everything happening was a lie.