Chapter 13

"Disha! Wait! Where are you going" Disha's hands slipped off my grip and she found the best opportunity to escape. She knew exactly what I was going to talk to her about, thus the reason she started to run away from me. After seeing the romantic seen between Sharon and Jigar, I couldn't wait to tell the story to Disha.

Before she could run away any further and hide in her room, I sped up and in time was able to get inside her room before she locked the doors. I was running out of breath and quickly sat on her bed.

"Gosh Disha! You might as well run all the way to the Olympics!"

"What do you want Simiran?!"

O-oh,she must be going through a lot. She only calls me Simiran when she'sin a bad mood.

"Disha,I should be the one asking you questions!", She looked at me angrily motioning me to get out of her room. But I'm Simiran and when I make a commitment, I don't even listen to myself!

"Just tell me already and stop dragging this! When was it that you suddenly decided you wanted to become a chef? You are going to get married one day, so save all the cooking for your future husband and come with me to the city. I know you want to". I jumped on top of my bed,folding my arms, starring at Disha. Her sudden desire to become a chef was getting on my nerves or maybe it's because for the first time she kept a secret from me.

"Simi,all those times we watched Master Chef, did you ever see me sit therewith so much desire in me to one day be there with those other cooks and battle it out? I really want to do that and become a top chef,show people that cooking for woman isn't just a house job but it can be taken professionally as well".

"So you're saying you want to become famous on TV". I looked at her and smiled, I was slowly understanding. She should proceed with the idea of becoming a chef. At least one of us gets to be famous.

She suddenly chucked a cushion at my face making me jump. "Stop joking! I am being serious". She smiled and came to sit next tome.

"Yeh I know! I was just....you know picturing how you would look on TV dressed in that Kameez".

She nudged my arm and started to laugh, making me laugh with her as well.

Disha and I both sat and talked about our new destiny ahead of us. I updated her on Jigar and Sharon's love story. She was all in fort heir patch up and pair up. While we were chatting, we even planned their wedding in our heads.