Chapter 22

Oh! How I wish I could always wake up this early in the morning with a smile on my face. All night I couldn't sleep, not that I was having bad dreams. All that kept popping up whenever I closed my eyes was Rey's face. 

Sharon and I left home early just so we could get pass the peak-hour traffic. I tried very hard through out the car ride to figure out what Sharon was doing last night whilst I was trying to get my future sorted out. 

Now that I'm in Mumbai, I have to decide where I'll be headed next. Sharon on the other hand was so perfect that she even got a good internship offer and lets not forgot her little relationship with Jigar. Which reminds me, when is he coming to visit me? It's been over a month and his MIA. All I know for sure is that Sharon is still in contact with him, maybe she was texting him last night?

We arrived at  the front Gates of the Collage just in time to see a brutal fight erupt between Rey and Vicky. Sharon quickly parked her car and we rushed to Rey. Sammi was trying very hard to stop Rey but seeing how angry Rey looked, Vicky must have said something really mean.

"Vicky you Ass! Do you even know how to respect woman?", Rey asked Vicky furiously whilst being held back by Sammi. Vicky suddenly raised his hand in a fist and was about to punch Rey when Sharon quickly went and held his hand. She flicked his wrist down and went straight for a slap on his left cheek. 

"Ouch! That must hurt", I heard Radz whisper from behind my shoulders. I turned around and noticed almost the whole collage was gathered witnessing this.

"Rey and Sharon! We need to leave. Let's go!", Sammi grabbed Sharon's hand and pushed Rey to move. He came and grabbed me on the way as well. 

"Radz and Jai could you please tell everyone to go back to their business, the show is over". Sammi looked around and kept pushing us towards the basketball courts.

When we got to the benches, he pushed Rey towards the bench angrily.

"What were you thinking Rey?!",  Sammi screamed at Rey. Rey didn't look up, he was still filled with so much anger inside. I went and sat next to him, maybe it would calm him down. Sharon stood next to Sammi, trying to find a chance to yell at Rey for whatever he just did earlier.

"Rey! What was all that about? I thought we were clear on the point of staying low on their radar. You just walked straight into the enemy's territory and added more problems to the feud". Rey was still looking down at his toes whilst Sharon kept giving him the lecture. I'm sure he was trying to figure out the best way to explain the situation but maybe the words weren't coming out his mouth. Vicky must have said something really bad because so far, all I know is Rey is a very calm person. In fact today was the first time I have seen him in this state. It was scary seeing him all angry and about to hurt the person in front of him.

I looked at Rey and decided maybe he needed some time to cool down. I looked up at Sammi and Sharon, "Guys I think we should leave him alone for a while. Let's go to our classes and we can talk later". Sharon looked at me, signally with her eyes that we should ditch the classes and sought this out first. "Simi, Rey needs to explain, I'm not letting him go this easy". 

Sammi took Sharon's hand and pulled her back. They whispered about something and then came back. Sammi came and stood in front of me and Rey, we both looked up, raising our eyebrows. "What?" I looked at Sammi curiously. "Well, you and Rey have a class together now, so you only have 5 minutes to get there. Shouldn't you be running by now?". I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up. Oh crap! I totally forgot about our marketing class today. I grabbed Rey's hand and pulled him up. "Quick Rey! We need to go, Mr. Dheyal will kick us out if we are late". Rey got up slowly like a sloth and grabbed his bag. We both quickly ran to our classes.