Chapter 1

Lin Qingqing just got a call from Huayang when he came out from the practice room. The voice on the phone to Huayang was as low as usual. “Tomorrow Are you nervous, are you nervous?”

She was happy when she received his call. Lin Qingqing smiled and his face was filled with a happy joy. “Not nervous, I will remember to invite me to dinner when the game is over.”

To Huayang seems to have some helpless smiles, but he always has a kind of pet in his smile. “Reassured, I will not lose you.” He suddenly paused after he said, and then he was right. Said: “Green, wait for your game to end, let’s have a chat.”

His sudden tone of tone made Lin Qingqing nervous, but she asked naturally: “What is it, what should I talk to?”

He just said: “Wait until the end of the game.”

Lin Qingqing cut a song, she has already walked to the door of the dormitory, far away, she saw a person standing in the dormitory downstairs, Lin Qingqing recognized Liang Xin, she rushed to Huayang Road: “Xin Xin came to me, I Hang up first.”

He was silent for a while and said: “Well, you will cheer for tomorrow.”

Liang Xin came over to her, Lin Qingqing hung up the phone and smiled and greeted him. Liang Xin handed it to a velvet doll like a puppet cat. He smiled and said: “The lucky doll for you, remember that today must be Holding your sleep, you will be able to play tomorrow.”

Lin Qingqing took over and deliberately dismissed and looked at the puppet and said: “It is not very good to look at, I am very difficult to accept it.”

Liang Xin sighed: “Look at what you can, but see you still have a mood to make fun of it. The mentality must be good, I will not worry about your game tomorrow, um, then I will not accompany you tomorrow. ”

Lin Qingqing immediately said: “No, you still have to accompany me. I have the confidence to give me a support.” She snorted on her mouth and said, “I have a nonsense in this mouth. This cat is cute and cute.” Cute.”

Liang Xin snorted and snorted.

Liang Xin and Lin Qingqing are very good friends. They are the kind of relationship that will not blush even if they open some jokes.

Liang Xin is not only her friend but her step sister, but only two months older than her. In fact, she didn’t like Liang Xin at first, because she hated Liang Xin’s mother, Liang Feifei. Liang Feifei was the third party of her parents’ marriage. The father and mother divorced because of her, and the mother was also greatly affected by Liang Feifei’s intervention. After the injury, he was dragged down by the unhappy, and he died after a few years of divorce with his father.

After the parents divorced, the sister followed her mother. When she was still in junior high school, she was awarded to her father. After the father divorced, he soon married Liang Feifei, and Liang Xin was the daughter of Liang Feifei and her ex-husband.

At first, she saw Liang Xin as disgusting as seeing Liang Feifei. Later, she witnessed the scene of Liang Xin being beaten by Liang Feifei. She realized that Liang Xin was also the victim of this marriage, and they were equally disgusted. This marriage. The two people who fell in love with each other quickly became good friends.

In these years, two people support each other in the home that is not like home, and the two have learned music from a young age, so there are many common topics, and later they were admitted to the same music school.

Because she has the same hobby and is a family, she and Liang Xin always have a topic that can’t be talked about. She is also the closest person to her except her mother and sister.