Chapter 33

Lin Qingqing hangs up for a while after hanging up the phone. Originally, Mr. Tucao Yi did not tell her a sweet talk. Somehow, I couldn’t help but think of it. Their crazy things. Crazy for one night, the next morning, crazy again, this is not counted, and then went crazy at night, simply shy.

Qi Qi really couldn’t stand it anymore. She threw a pillow and yelled at her. She said, “I don’t sleep in the middle of the night, what is smirking there?”

Lin Qingqing also felt that he was a bit unscrupulous, and that Mo Qingyan had just lost his love.

Qi Qi glanced at Mo Qingyan’s sleeping face and looked at Lin Qingqing. He sighed: “It’s all ages of love!”

Lin Qingqing said: “It seems that you are not the age of love, are you not single?”

Qi Qi shook her head. “I don’t want to want a man. I just want to make money to buy a good one. I will regenerate a child. I will earn money to raise a child in the future. This is how I have lived in this life.”

“You are not going to remarry?”

Qi Qi said: “It is not necessary to get married when people live in the world.”

Lin Qingqing nodded and thought she was very reasonable. As long as she was happy, she could choose any lifestyle she wanted.

The next morning, three people took the plane back. Mo Qingyan’s mood was finally better. She drank the wine and told them about her and Changqi yesterday. In any case, it was a flower that was intentionally flowing. The sad thing, seeing her emotional stability, the two will not mention it.

Coming to the studio downstairs, Lin Qingqing found a group of reporters and fans under the building.

When Lin Qingqing saw it, his heart suddenly had a bad feeling, and the ancestor would not come again?

Mo Qingyan is now a public figure. Lin Qingqing is afraid of being troubled by the reporter, and she took her from the other side to the elevator.

Mo Qingyan didn’t have any spirit. After returning to the studio, Lin Qingqing let her go upstairs to rest. This studio was originally two-story. Because there are not many people, there is only one floor, and there is another floor upstairs. Lin Qingqing will One of the rooms was arranged as a small apartment, where Mo Qingyan lived.

After Mo Qingyan went upstairs, Lin Qingqing first found the wood clumps. Unexpectedly, she did not open the woods and pointed her to the direction of the reception room.

Lin Qingqing sweared a swearword in his heart, and then he went to the door of the reception room and knocked it. There was a voice inside, and Lin Qingqing pushed the door in. He saw Xiao Bai in it.

“Lin boss is good!” is still a courtesy of ninety degrees.

Lin Qingqing squeezed a smile on his face. “Is there anything wrong with Mr. Xiao?”

“I have made a new song, Lin Bo, please don’t listen, I promise that Lin boss is satisfied!”

Even if she is satisfied, she does not want to recruit an ancestor to trouble herself.

Lin Qingqing said: “I am really sorry for Mr. Xiao. Our studio is full. Now we are busy with Mo Qingyan. We are so busy, so there is no way. I have to work. Mr. Xiao please come back. “”

Lin Qingqing said that he returned directly to the office and closed the door. The little ancestor outside did not care for him. He was too embarrassed to stay again.

Xiao Bai was a little discouraged. It seems that he is running away again today. He is about to take his **** and leave, but he has a phone call. Xiao Bai picks up, but he hears the person at the end saying, “I saw her go in. Have you seen her?”